• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

this is a good tweet ‏@KennethArthuRS 1m1 minute ago
I haven't seen a team overcome a 17-point fourth-quarter deficit against a really good team since the Bengals did it against the Seahawks.

(PREFACE: I am just joking. I don't think the game is scripted.)

A Seahawks-Patriots rematch would probably get better ratings than any other Super Bowl match up they could put out there.

You think they want a rematch over the MVP vs Brady? Grover pls.

Panthers just need to put first downs together.

Seahawks are going to need three scores at least just to tie

EDIT: They've bottled JStew up for the most part since the first couple of drives.

Rflagg

Honestly between bevell, cable and richard, bevell is the one I'm least upset about right now. Richard's defense pretends tight ends don't exist, Cable thinks he's offensive line jesus with an ability to convert anyone...Bevell's play calls haven't been bad today, we're just getting slaughtered before anyone can do anything.

edit: CASE AND POINT. WIDE FUCKING OPEN.

I have not been a fan of Richard thus far,but he gets the biggest benefit of doubt for me due to it being his first year. In other words it doesn't shock me a first year coordinator is getting out-coached.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
rFBam.gif

Top Bottom