• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
rFBam.gif
No fucking chill

_woLf

I have not been a fan of Richard thus far,but he gets the biggest benefit of doubt for me due to it being his first year. In other words it doesn't shock me a first year coordinator is getting out-coached.

Richard has never been a good coach. When he was DBs coach he benefited from the rough style of play that Seattle had. Now since that's not possible, his style is awful.

How about the spots the refs are giving in this game, though?

Rflagg

Richard has never been a good coach. When he was DBs coach he benefited from the rough style of play that Seattle had. Now since that's not possible, his style is awful.

How about the spots the refs are giving in this game, though?

This is true on both counts.

They kept running the clock

It's temporarily stopped in that scenario and then starts running again. Every second matters. When you have a 31 point lead at half time, the losing team needs a minimum of 4 scoring drives to tie. So what do you do on offense? You simply bleed every possible second while on offense. This will then force the other team to take even more risk, increasing your chances of winning without even having to score another point. It's mathematics

Top Bottom