• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

TheFatOne

You get a shot, you take it. Just missed the throw.

Normally I would agree. Not when your qb is injured, and his accuracy is not going to be what it normally is. Take the easy first downs keep the chains moving in that situation. If they aren't stupid with the ball it's a chip shot field goal at worst. Plenty of chances to score if you keep the chains moving.

Bloody hell, that was brilliant from the gunner.

Jeff Reinebold on Sky saying that the returner should have gone over there and blocked him before he got to the ball, kinda like Amendola did yesterday. I don't think he signalled for a fair catch did he?

My problem is he such a pussy in real life to say shit to those fans instead goes on NeoGAF and cries on his keyboard.

Fake ass bitch.

You gotta problem with new fans? Go say some shit to new fans. Stop crying online you punk ass mother fucker.

Anyways back to regular NFL GAF talk ... hood luc to grover for NFC side and good luck to Slay and Hunter for the AFC.

Hope one of you fucks get it this year!

Internet gangstas gotta love them.

My problem is he such a pussy in real life to say shit to those fans instead goes on NeoGAF and cries on his keyboard.

Fake ass bitch.

You gotta problem with new fans? Go say some shit to new fans. Stop crying online you punk ass mother fucker.

Anyways back to regular NFL GAF talk ... hood luc to grover for NFC side and good luck to Slay and Hunter for the AFC.

Hope one of you fucks get it this year!

Excellent satire here

Top Bottom