• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
The ball just bounced off of his chest. Talib didn't do shit, the receiver just fucked up.

Same, I know some life long Seahawks fans, gave them props after their Super Bowl win.

My problem is he such a pussy in real life to say shit to those fans instead goes on NeoGAF and cries on his keyboard.

Fake ass bitch.

You gotta problem with new fans? Go say some shit to new fans. Stop crying online you punk ass mother fucker.

Anyways back to regular NFL GAF talk ... hood luc to grover for NFC side and good luck to Slay and Hunter for the AFC.

Hope one of you fucks get it this year!

Same, I know some life long Seahawks fans, gave them props after their Super Bowl win.

As did I. I know the real fans suffered (like we Ram fans did) so I know what that can be like to finally win it after years of misery.

Those guys with the brand new Russell Wilson jerseys with the tag still showing, trying to grief me over being a Ram fan? Fuck all that noise.

Godslay

Banned
My problem is he such a pussy in real life to say shit to those fans instead goes on NeoGAF and cries on his keyboard.

Fake ass bitch.

You gotta problem with new fans? Go say some shit to new fans. Stop crying online you punk ass mother fucker.

Anyways back to regular NFL GAF talk ... hood luc to grover for NFC side and good luck to Slay and Hunter for the AFC.

What happened to the good boy act?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I have ZERO hate for fans that have been with the Seahawks prior to 2012. Those peeps will never get hate from me, ever.

Fuck every single new money clown that loves chirping to me each week that "didn't watch football before Wilson was drafted".

And to those jack holes that talked shit when I was at CenturyLink to see a game vs. the Rams...I say, hold this motherfucking L...and the 2 the Rams gave you this year as well.

Real talk. Nothing but respect for Seahawks fans that were there before even the Shaun Alexander/Matt Hasslebald era (which is pretty much all of Seahawks GAF).

But living in SoCal you see so many bandwagoning Seahawks and Packers fans you have to start clowning these bandwagoners.

Especially Packers fans in SoCal. At least Seattle has somewhat close proximity to LA, but SoCal Packers fans? GTFO 95% of the time.

Good thing about the Rams coming home is it will filter out the bandwagoners at the same time causing confusion for fans who bandwagoned the last three years in LA.

FOH

My problem is he such a pussy in real life to say shit to those fans instead goes on NeoGAF and cried on his keyboard.

Fake ass bitch.

LOL...name calling. ❤️❤️❤️

I call them out all the time and they try laughing it off.

Enjoy the offseason, Loser Bro--don't drink and drive.

😘😘😘

RBH

Friend

I noticed the hatred spilling out of your heart during the game today and was disappointed.

But Tebow says to turn the other cheek so I will. Best of luck in the Falcons' postseason journey!

wtb.png

As did I. I know the real fans suffered (like we Ram fans did) so I know what that can be like to finally win it after years of misery.

Those guys with the brand new Russell Wilson jerseys with the tag still showing, trying to grief me over being a Ram fan? Fuck all that noise.

Really hate those people. Why can't division rivalries get along :(

Trey

His left foot may have been down in the end zone simultaneously to contacting the football. Either way, great effort.

Top Bottom