• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Whats a more boring playoff game than this one?

Washington & Green Bay last week. Two pretty lousy teams and a pretty lousy game.

This one isn't scoring but a pretty good game, well fought, some interesting story lines with Manning looking like shit. end of this game should be good.

McBryBry

You know what's weird?

Manning looks ancient at 39.

Ben doesn't look much younger at 33.

Brady looks ten years younger than Manning... at 38.

Yeah, defense is too tired unfortunately - and I don't have much confidence in the offense to drive down the field and retake the lead with the Broncos fired up and the crowd roaring.

Good game Broncos. PLEASE beat the Patriots next week.

As a Broncos fan that's looking really sketchy considering how they played today.

DMczaf

11028_front.jpg

harSon

Banned
The next man up finally bit us in the end. We needed to play a perfect game, and unfortunately - we weren't even close in that regard.

Oh well, I'm proud of the Steelers. We fared pretty well over the course of the season despite the injury setbacks, which is something we struggled with in the past. I see a lot of good things moving forward on both sides of the ball, so let's hope we have a solid draft/offseason - and our young guys continue to develop!

squicken

That 2pc was huge. Definitely worth the TO if it works or not. TOs in the 3rd quarter to avoid 3rd and 15 are the stupid ones to take

Ronin

I can't get excited about this Super Bowl because I feel pretty positive that whoever represents the AFC is just going to get demolished.

Top Bottom