• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Chiclets

Banned
The next man up finally bit us in the end. We needed to play a perfect game, and unfortunately - we weren't even close in that regard.

Oh well, I'm proud of the Steelers. We fared pretty well over the course of the season despite the injury setbacks, which is something we struggled with in the past. I see a lot of good things moving forward on both sides of the ball, so let's hope we have a solid draft/offseason - and our young guys continue to develop!

''injuries''

Excellent play design.

A timeout doesn't really matter for them at this point. Getting the two is more important than anything they do from here on out.
It only doesn't matter if Pitt doesn't score a TD. It could be the difference between a Denver FG at the bell and OT.

I do agree that getting the play right is important, but I mostly take issue with them not getting the play in/formation right to begin with. It's not like going for 2 caught the offense off guard.

Caja 117

Lol the fumble was not the reason we lost but ok wt ever, i will forget this year till these clowns get kicked out

Bengals were wining the game and had the ball on Steelers side all they needed to do was run the clock and they fumbled the ball. On the first play after a Int.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
If the Broncos win I'll actually be rooting for Brady.

YWxMssg.jpg

Top Bottom