• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Chiclets

Banned
See I admire the alleged ''rapist'' in a way he always knows how to keep an excuse.. 2 games prior to a big game he will make a small comment about not feeling so good. the week before the big game he will accentuate it. then the pudits / lapdogs will say we just dont know how he can cope, but hes big ben he will figure it out... the time of the game he starts slinging 50 + yarders but if he knows hes about to lose the game he will start intentionally throwing shorter passes and start to flex his arms infront of the camera. hes a master being deceptive a fraud kinda like the Steelers in general. After this game he will get a pat on the back saying he tried his best and get a pass

Dragon

Banned
See I admire the alleged ''rapist'' in a way he always knows how to keep an excuse.. 2 games prior to a big game he will make a small comment about not feeling so good. the week before the big game he will accentuate it. then the pudits / lapdogs will say we just dont know how he can cope, but hes big ben he will figure it out... the time of the game he starts slinging 50 + yarders but if he knows hes about to lose the game he will start intentionally throwing shorter passes and start to flex his arms infront of the camera. hes a master being deceptive a fraud kinda like the Steelers in general. After this game he will get a pat on the back saying he tried his best and get a pass

No one is going to read this. Go away.

Be honest.

You wrote this up last week and were waiting for the right time to post it

Tabris

Get ready for next week Pats fans.

Putting Gata, Bread, Dragon, Dutch, and whoever else on notice. I'm coming after you.

If you can't take it, put me on ignore now as it's going to be constant.

Bread

Banned
malcolm butler will need to channel ty law next week for the pats to win

otherwise they are going to get gashed on the ground

Top Bottom