• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

harSon

Banned
eh this is a frequent criticism of Ben, that it always leaks he has some injury he was nursing after a big loss

The Steelers should ditch football and make a run at Hollywood! First Brown fakes getting knocked out and concussed, and goes Marlon Brando on us - and method acts the fuck out of it so he fails to get out of the concussion protocol so he can play in a playoff game. And now Ben falls down on his shoulder, "injuring it", and proceeds to sit for a quarter until his team gives up the game. And then he sits out practice the upcoming week until the last day of practice to sell it? Fucking brilliant.

Gigglepoo

Question for Pitt fans, is Vick going to be welcomed back next year? Because as good as it feels to see the Steelers lose he's really the only reason I'm hating on y'all. I don't like Ben either but at least he's not a murderer.

Vick will be out of the league.

Bread

Banned
Get ready for next week Pats fans.

Putting Gata, Bread, Dragon, Dutch, and whoever else on notice. I'm coming after you.

If you can't take it, put me on ignore now as it's going to be constant.
thanks for the heads up!
XFAoBlY.png

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Should be a flag there, he touched it before 10 yards.

But Broncos recovered it anyway.

Victory formation is go.

Top Bottom