• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Greg

Hello Greg
hello, rando

at least there's... baseba-
9T1kgIr.gif

Gobias

Banned
If it can't be done then make a deal with Kentucky where they get Cincy and thereby restore some honor to your state.

We're trying. Their airport is already in Kentucky but they keep trying to hang on by spreading their shitty chili throughout the state. Plus we're also busy trying to give Toledo away to Michigan.

Belichick must be cackling maniacally at the prospect of facing an old and noodle armed Pey Pey for a ticket to the Super Bowl. Don't worry Pats Gaf, From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!

I hope what you say about next season is true but I get worried because windows close fucking fast in this league.

If we find a pass rusher and corner in the draft we will be stacked as fuck but what ifs don't count for much.
In theory the Steelers should dominate next year, especially since the defense is starting to show signs of life.

My concern really is Bell. I fear he is one of those players who should be HOF material but ends up injured so much he never lived up to his potential.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Belichick must be cackling maniacally at the prospect of facing an old and noodle armed Pey Pey for a ticket to the Super Bowl. Don't worry Pats Gaf, From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!

I agree, there is absolutely no way in the whole wide world the Pats lose this game. They're pretty much a lock to win.

Go, Patriots!

ampere

Was not expecting another Brady vs Manning game after Manning's collapse earlier in the season. Still not sure the AFC can beat the NFC this year either way... but I'm hopeful.

Well, if he's on the field he's healthy.

That first snap of the game was a fuck you I'm ready to roll.

He's going to be extremely hung over tomorrow from all the painkillers.

bionic77

In theory the Steelers should dominate next year, especially since the defense is starting to show signs of life.

My concern really is Bell. I fear he is one of those players who should be HOF material but ends up injured so much he never lived up to his potential.
I don't want to talk about it.

Nor do I know what you are taking about. I am out of the football business.

I am about that esports life now. Go nerds!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
gg slay and hunter.

Gotta say that I'm nothing but proud of that Steelers team. Truly gutted out one of the more difficult NFL seasons I've ever seen. The top seven players on offense all missed significant portions, if not all of, the season. The defense is talent deficient. But they played hard and won more than their fair share.

harSon

Banned

It's more bad luck than being injury prone. I don't think anyone in the NFL would survive this shit:

leveon-bell-hit-in-knee-by-reggie-nelson-replay.gif

Bellinjuryw815.gif

bellconcussion.gif

Godslay

Banned
gg slay and hunter.

Gotta say that I'm nothing but proud of that Steelers team. Truly gutted out one of the more difficult NFL seasons I've ever seen. The top seven players on offense all missed significant portions, if not all of, the season. The defense is talent deficient. But they played hard and won more than their fair share.

I think that we can all say fuck the Bengals.

harSon

Banned
As someone whose knees have seen better days, those Bell gifs send a shiver down my spine.

Yeah, I tore my ACL and MCL my junior year of high school... in practice... caused by my own teammate. I don't understand how people walk off the field on their own strength. I was on the ground straight dead.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Fucking awesome. Steelers players were threatening Vontaze Burfict on Twitter which I had no idea about. It's funny the NFL did not intervene.

"I catch Vontez on south beach im painting that boi on sight"

Vontaze response:

"why wait then u kno were I'm at"

"It was a clean hit," Burfict told the Cincinnati Enquirer. "Le’Veon is a friend of mine. I didn’t intentionally mean to hurt him. It’s football. He’s going to come back strong

At the end of the day if you don't chip it don't mean shit. You just have a higher draft pick."

Vontaze is that dude, fuck the haters. Same with James Harrison, Ndamakong Suh, Adam Jones. They were taught what the Pee Wee games taught them. To bring the ball carrier down no matter what.

Jim Bob Quarterback Tutor and Matthew Stafford going to drop bombs on whoever the fuck we play.

Can we start the 2016-2017 season already?

ampere

It's more bad luck than being injury prone. I don't think anyone in the NFL would survive this shit:

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/leveon-bell-hit-in-knee-by-reggie-nelson-replay.gif?w=640&h=348[img]
[img]http://football.razzball.com/files/2015/11/Bellinjuryw815.gif[img]
[img]http://cdn1.sbnation.com/assets/3649501/bellconcussion.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Yea I mean.. if you play as many snaps as Bell does, you're gonna take a lot of hits and some are gonna be shit. Yea I wouldn't say he's injury prone. Injury prone is more if you keep tearing shit in non-contact situations

Top Bottom