• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Divisional |OT| - A Fraud Divided

Godslay

Banned
Burfict needs to shut the fuck up. Same with any Steelers player that engages him.

Some idiot is going to think he's hard like Hernandez and ruin a bunch of people's lives. You play in the NFL, a dream 99.9% of the people that play and love football don't get appreciate it or gtfo.

gg slay and hunter.

Gotta say that I'm nothing but proud of that Steelers team. Truly gutted out one of the more difficult NFL seasons I've ever seen. The top seven players on offense all missed significant portions, if not all of, the season. The defense is talent deficient. But they played hard and won more than their fair share.

It's more bad luck than being injury prone. I don't think anyone in the NFL would survive this shit:

leveon-bell-hit-in-knee-by-reggie-nelson-replay.gif

Bellinjuryw815.gif

bellconcussion.gif

At the end of the day, what is the difference? People have to play him that hard because he is such a threat and that play will result in injuries.

I don't think we need him tbh. If the D keeps improving and we have Ben all year I don't think there is anyone who really stands in our way.

Burfict needs to shut the fuck up. Same with any Steelers player that engages him.

Some idiot is going to think he's hard like Hernandez and ruin a bunch of people's lives. You play in the NFL, a dream 99.9% of the people that play and love football don't get appreciate it or gtfo.
Burfict is not tweeting, that shit is old. And your angry drunk right now.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Pats opened at -2.5, immediately went to -3.5, and now is hovering between -3.5 and -3

I've had this saying since 2006ish:

Never bet against the Patriots. I'll watch the match from afar appreciating the final Brady v. Manning match, but it'll be a hell of a game.

At least the Packers and Vikings lost.

gg slay and hunter.

Gotta say that I'm nothing but proud of that Steelers team. Truly gutted out one of the more difficult NFL seasons I've ever seen. The top seven players on offense all missed significant portions, if not all of, the season. The defense is talent deficient. But they played hard and won more than their fair share.

I disagree.

The back end needs work, I acknowledge this. A corner and a safety at very least.

Front 7 is rounding into form. Jarvis is playing well this postseason, I think finally he's putting something together. Heyward is a Pro Bowl caliber Guy, and I feel Tuitt has All Pro potential. Dupree is solid, but a rookie.

It needs work - depth mainly, Arthur Moats is JAG, and Harrison is 76 years old. But I can't wait to see what this D puts together next season.

bionic77

Yeah, I tore my ACL and MCL my junior year of high school... in practice... caused by my own teammate. I don't understand how people walk off the field on their own strength. I was on the ground straight dead.
Yeah I went down like I was shot when I blew out my knee.

It was partially torn and exploded completely on a cross over in a game I was playing 3 weeks later.

No one was watching though. If you put a tv camera on me or some girls were around I might have pretended to be a little tougher.

KingBroly

Banned
I like the Patriots. They're not my team, nor will they ever will be. But they're a fun team to watch, they get hilarious reactions and their coach is a genius/insane so you get some weird plays once in a while.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I disagree.

The back end needs work, I acknowledge this. A corner and a safety at very least.

Front 7 is rounding into form. Jarvis is playing well this postseason, I think finally he's putting something together. Heyward is a Pro Bowl caliber Guy, and I feel Tuitt has All Pro potential. Dupree is solid, but a rookie.

It needs work - depth mainly, Arthur Moats is JAG, and Harrison is 76 years old. But I can't wait to see what this D puts together next season.

Not having quality depth is also a talent deficiency. Otherwise, I agree.

I have never seen so much hate for the best passer of all time on a message board! He is the classiest player around people! Sure Peyton's body can't do the things he could when he was younger, and he is really banged up, but he is still the smarter player on the field, and the Broncos defense was not number one across the board for no reason. I think it will be a really close game.

I have never seen so much hate for the best passer of all time on a message board! He is the classiest player around people! Sure Peyton's body can't do the things he could when he was younger, and he is really banged up, but he is still the smarter player on the field, and the Broncos defense was not number one across the board for no reason. I think it will be a really close game.

Nobody hates Peyton Manning.

Problem is we've seen this story before. The Pats own Peyton in the postseason, and that was before he was clearly on his last legs like he is now.

I want the Broncos to win, but i'm not expecting it, especially since Peyton is barely one rung above game manager now.

FTF

I don't know why, but I'm less worried about Pats/Denver than I was about Pats/KC. Being on the road sucks, hopefully it snows. Snow games are fun. I assume Denver will play Manning…Pats run D is the key to the game, hope they're healthy. Should be a good game.

rando14

Everybody shittin on the Ernest series in OT can chew on a bag of diiiiiiiiiiicks!!

Boutta pop in my VHS of Ernest Goes to Jail

jail3.jpg

bionic77

I'm like Leo in the Revenant. I died once already. I'm ready for my fate.
Who said anything about dying?

This is a gaming messageboard.

I was talking about people getting you with an extremely sick burn.

Larry is a Ravens fan and is not someone I would be afraid of to see walking behind me at night. If our Ravens fans are pussies what does that say about the rest of us?

Speaking of sick burns yesterday I had something happen to me that will never happen to Brady. No I am not talking about my award for outstanding ethics or the fact that I successfully inseminated my wife without any help from my tight end or head coach.

No what I meant was how my son saw me talking a piss and asked me why my dick was so much bigger than his (he didn't say dick, he said pee pee).

I don't know why, but I'm less worried about Pats/Denver than I was about Pats/KC. Being on the road sucks, hopefully it snows. Snow games are fun. I assume Denver will play Manning…Pats run D is the key to the game, hope they're healthy. Should be a good game.

Pats fans should want good weather I think that helps new England. Pats want to score as much as possible and put Denver behind and make them pass. Denver's offense is a lot like KCs at this point with Manning unable to go deep.

Hoping Peyton can gut out one more great performance against evil next week. He'll have to open up the Xtra Strength Horse Tranqs to get through this week through the game, but that's the price of being elite.

Who said anything about dying?

This is a gaming messageboard.

I was talking about people getting you with an extremely sick burn.

Larry is a Ravens fan and is not someone I would afraid of to see walking behind me at night. If our Ravens fans are pussies what does that said about the rest of us?

Speaking of sick burns yesterday I had something happen to me that will never happen to Brady. No I am not talking about my award for outstanding ethics or the fact that I successfully inseminated why wife without any help from my tight end or head coach.

No what I meant was how my son saw me talking a piss and asked me why my dick was so much bigger than his (he didn't say dick, he said pee pee).

:Jnc
I'm dying

FTF

Pats fans should want good weather I think that helps new England. Pats want to score as much as possible and put Denver behind and make them pass. Denver's offense is a lot like KCs at this point with Manning unable to go deep.

Snow favors offense, it would help the Pats more I think. Plus Manning could be even worse if it's colder.

bionic77

Man I can't post for shit on my smart phone.

Not even on a massive 6 plus.

I need some new eyes.

Rando when are you doctors going to stop being such worthless pieces of shit and actually going to cure something? I am still bald, my eyes don't work for shit and I can barely get above the rim anymore.

Its 2015 and you doctors can't do shit for any of this stuff!

I trust Manning to throw a pass more than 40 yards down the field more than I do you frauds from actually fixing something that is broken!

CMON MAN!

Top Bottom