• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
haha got brown just saying.

Anyways Butler reminds me of the other Butler... Darius. Dude was always great about staying with his man, but never got it done.

RBH

graphic-sked-15.jpg

Football Starts Here!

Milchjon

If I had never done anything wrong and a test came up positive, that would probably be the most reasonable/plausible thing to come to mind as to what happened.

Of course, we now know that the league administered the test wrong and he never tested positive at all.

That sounds like a deflategate argument.

No wonder Sherman is pro-Brady.

cdyhybrid

As an aside, I'm glad the Pats played on Thursday night. This way we won't be swarmed by their lifelongs on Sunday when the rest of the games are going on.

That sounds like a deflategate argument.

No wonder Sherman is pro-Brady.

Sherman has been a model citizen his entire life, so that comparison is flimsy at best.

Sherman is pro-Brady because he realizes that Tammy is just the fall guy for the cheating mastermind that is Belichick, and doesn't want to become the eventual fall guy for that dunce Bevell.

Gigglepoo

If I had never done anything wrong and a test came up positive, that would probably be the most reasonable/plausible thing to come to mind as to what happened.

Of course, we now know that the league administered the test wrong and he never tested positive at all.

And yet you attack Brady. Strange.

Top Bottom