• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Wrayfield

Not-Chris, I'm actually sad we never met in LA. I thinkn you'd've found that Euros are actually not all that bad.

Yours, always,

Wray

I was a minute late on NES Mario.
He'll show up again.

Bookmark this:

http://nintendoinquirer.com/amazon-import-price-tracker/

The prices move often. Just wait until they are low enough for you to feel comfortable. With 3D mario just hitting, his price will be inflated but it will come down. Classic Mario in the States will go up and down on a few sites as well.

I'm done fighting to get these things anymore and I think I'm out once all of the Smash series ones are released. At least in so far as getting them all. I'll pick and choose which I want post-Smash.

cdyhybrid

Who did I kill?

UbQdEdd.jpg

Wrayfield

Sorry friend but school is a cruel mistress, I'm sure we would have had a grand time

Grand it would've been. That said, I actually undertood you couldn't make it. You can visit me wherever I am at at any time once you finish your studies so we can, together, bast in the light of mdiocrity. Much love.

bionic77

:jnc at every Bears receiver already being hurt and questionable for week 1
I normally don't cheer shit like this but I picked the Packers for elimination.

My head told me to pick the Pats but the heart wouldn't listen.

I think the pot is a cool $400 and I usually win this shit almost every year. Money won is the best kind of money.

Wrayfield

When are you coming to Boston again bro

Fucken hell, you have no idea how much I miss you, my favourite American-Asian, wrong-team-oriented mongrel!! I hope by the end of this year? As always, you are my first contact in the Boston area, which is saying lots for the Lolphins-Pats friendship, I'd iike to think. :D

You're paying a man money to ship you toys from a far off land. That IS the insanity.
Don't hate me because of my insanity sir. I just embrace it and move along in quiet shame.

...while imagining it was some hot European or Japanese woman shipping me my manly toys.

Draxal

Don't hate me because of my insanity sir. I just embrace it and move along in quiet shame.

...while imagining it was some hot European or Japanese woman shipping me my manly toys.

Honestly, all the importers have driven all the scalpers away which is great.

Anyone have that of Jay Cutler pic someone had of him with anime eyes and blushing?

One of my managers hates him and I want to pin it up in her office.

Top Bottom