• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Thank you. Take him out in the back and do your thing.

4r0u6cE.jpg

Hey mech....let's go outside and have a quick chat.

Tom Penny

What is this blasphemy?

Many fans might be surprised to learn that Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford ranks just No. 19 among NFL QBs in our PFF rating system entering 2015, with a rating of 74.2. That is just 0.4 points better than Bengals QB Andy Dalton.

Apart of me wants to start bradford over Luck this week in fantasy....

It's weird that you would have both of them on your team...well weird for anyone else. I think a solid argument could be made for starting BF. Bills have a great defense but can't score points, not the best team to have your starting QB playing. Eagles falcons could be a shoot out

Pepiope

It's the smart play. Plus, it's fun having a pivotal player going in the Monday Night game. What's the worse that could happen?
Bradford throws 6 TDs while Luck throws 7?

ATL has a a pretty shit pass defense, I would start Bradford.

It's weird that you would have both of them on your team...well weird for anyone else. I think a solid argument could be made for starting BF. Bills have a great defense but can't score points, not the best team to have your starting QB playing. Eagles falcons could be a shoot out
This is true. I can be a little bit of a homer sometimes though...

squicken

The NFL ruled that the patriots had nothing to do with the malfunctioning headsets. I know that I am appeased as I am sure a thorough and comprehensive investigation was conducted

Some trolling fodder for you fine folks

e:

The ATL guys like Mettenberger, for whatever reason. I think he's basically Nick Foles. They also don't like Carr, but mostly b/c they thought he checked down his way through the year last season

I obviously have a bias and really love bridgewater but Teddy's YPC is higher only because of our receivers yards after catch.

Would be greatness if he gets more pts than Rodgers. Plus we playing the Bucs, Mariota gonna take DM's crew to Suplex City

The sad part is he could.. But it is the Da Bers and Da Bers forget this thing called defense.

If he can.. I hope that he Throws to DGB and he becomes a star (he could) He's on my bench.. But I'm hoping that he can be used to get me a goddamn running back because mine suck ass. Tj yeldon, tre mason, and Jonathan Stewart..

Help.gif

Drunk post: Im tired of the cheating talk. Cant we just grab a beer together?

What kind of beer?

Top Bottom