• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Wrayfield

The sad part is he could.. But it is the Da Bers and Da Bers forget this thing called defense.

If he can.. I hope that he Throws to DGB and he becomes a star (he could) He's on my bench.. But I'm hoping that he can be used to get me a goddamn running back because mine suck ass. Tj yeldon, tre mason, and Jonathan Stewart..

Help.gif

What kind of beer?

Ask again but this time with a little more drunkard.

Meckatzer Bräu, lads.

Wrayfield

Ask again but this time with a little more drunkard.

You're weird (my recollection of your name is weird). I've been off Gaf for a whiel but your name rings a bell. Don't mean to go full JNC on you all but feels very Patrioty. I apologise in advance.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Meckatzer Bräu, lads.
American drunk not Euro!
He needs to also cheer for Shitsburg, penn state, be a garbage man and look like a homeless guy when he needs to run and get more..

My search for the next jak continues.

You're weird (my recollection of your name is weird). I've been off Gaf for a whiel but your name rings a bell. Don't mean to go full JNC on you all but feels very Patrioty. I apologise in advance.

Weird is good.

You can't handle the truth
I have all the truth.

The NFL ruled that the patriots had nothing to do with the malfunctioning headsets. I know that I am appeased as I am sure a thorough and comprehensive investigation was conducted

I don't think they had anything to do with it, but are we supposed to believe that the same company that took an eternity to investigate deflated balls could come to a conclusion in less than 24 hours?

Wrayfield

American drunk not Euro!

Fuck this. You should experience shother Baviarian beers (not eve German myeelf). These guys know what they doing.

My search for the next jak continues.

I am the origina Jal, If Jak an I go drink together -- drunkception!

JMDSO

Unconfirmed Member
Well... I just got gifted 2 Giants/Cowboys tickets from work. Guess I need to actually pay attention to the Giants now.

Damn Mets.

Wrayfield

Ahem, okay. Ia m gonna log out now. Shout to the original Jak (<3) and all y'all drunks and supporters of medoicre teams.Pats not included obviously.

Wrayfield

Yes they told you correctly. Go shout it out at one of the games!

Which games? Dammit, don'z mke it so difficult for me. Also, help a brother out, I don't wanna google Acts (god bless, noodles at 4 a.m. in Chinatown) or Godslays (slays dragos-) sites. Who are you rooting for? Tell me it's something harmless like Iggles, puhhlease........

Crisco

Banned
pCtNIwl.jpg

IT WONT LET ME CLICK NOOOOO!!!!!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Which games? Dammit, don'z mke it so difficult for me. Also, help a brother out, I don't wanna google Acts (god bless, noodles at 4 a.m. in Chinatown) or Godslays (slays dragos-) sites. Who are you rooting for? Tell me it's something harmless like Iggles, puhhlease........

The dolphin slayers.

This is going to sound like crazy New England sports talk radio caller but...

what if Goodell broke the headsets on purpose trying to get something he could nail on the Pats and save face after taking L after L this week?

Wrayfield

True story, for all their cheating and bending of rules, there is one guy, Milch, who actually went out of his way to get me back on GAF. Is this true bromance or not, I ask of you???

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

what if Goodell broke the headsets on purpose trying to get something he could nail on the Pats and save face after taking L after L this week?

What if there was a second deflator and it was Goodell?

cdyhybrid

I'd applaud Goodell for trying other avenues to achieve justice. The "justice" system is clearly not doing its job.

Top Bottom