• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

km4nnrM.png

dead.png

TheFatOne

Another team I never got the hype for the Miami dolphins. Who in their right mind would pick this team to make the playoffs or even win the division. Just a bad team, bad operation, bad coaching, mediocre qb, and overrated dline.

Gigglepoo

Another team I never got the hype for the Miami dolphins. Who in their right mind would pick this team to make the playoffs or even win the division. Just a bad team, bad operation, bad coaching, mediocre qb, and overrated dline.

They're completely mediocre in a division of teams who are excellent in at least one thing.

bionic77

Does the ps4 version make you back all the way out to the main menu to switch games? Multiple games on screen at once? May have to try out the ps3 version
I don't know how to watch multiple games at once.

But you just hit left and all the games come up and you can switch to anyone of them or rezone or some fantasy garbage.

I am happy with this seeing as how I can watch it on my computer, console or phone.

Top Bottom