• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Offense looks so different from last year. Plays are called in a timely fashion, allowing Cutler time to survey the defense and make adjustments. Last year, they were racing to the line to get the snap off. They're utilizing the run game, as opposed to 1 yard pass plays and wide receiver screens. Things are running smooth. It such a huge improvement over Trestman's clunky bullshit.

Spinluck

Its perfect so far on the PS4. Though I am switching between tv and the app to watch the Packers (who look terrible on defense).

Also Wussle making me look like a prophet in calling him a fraud for the past 6 months!

I'm using Chromecast and my phone and its been flawless.

Got the Macbook on red zone, hope its this great all season.

Yet Pack still losing.

Forte can single handedly win this game for the Bears if this Packers run defense continues playing like trash.

I dont disagree. Packers D is trash but even that can't make Cutler a good QB. Aikman is giving their new OC credit for making Cutler so much better but all he's doing is turning him into a checkdown throwing, hand the ball off game manager. He knows how much Cutler sucks and is basically hiding him.

Second.

I like that the extra point isn't automatic anymore.

I hate it.

Don't put any more pressure on these kickers than need be.

I'd prefer it if they went the other way. Just make the touchdown an automatic 7 points and give the scoring team an option to score an additional one with (what is now) the 2 pt conversion.

Never trade Watt. Fucking crazy. The QB will come to us. We have no choice but to be patient.

He doesn't have 11 years to wait for a guy who is prime-Schaub good

I'm sorry. You're just going to have to accept this. Lions wasted the best RB and WR in history, Texans wasting and will have wasted the best defensive player in history

squicken

Every Rams-STL game in STL looks the same

Rams D holds out while their own offense slowly but surely drains their lifeforce

Jimmy Graham is not going to like getting hit in the NFCW

Crud

Banned
He doesn't have 11 years to wait for a guy who is prime-Schaub good

I'm sorry. You're just going to have to accept this. Lions wasted the best RB and WR in history, Texans wasting and will have wasted the best defensive player in history

Man please. We be aight.

Afrikan

I would trade Watt at this point but only for a package that makes the Herschel Walker trade pale in comparison

who do you want from the 9ers? We are stacked at RB, CB, Safety, and Dline.

would love to get another Justin Smith for the next 10 years..

DCX

DCX
Man...Luck is shook. Rex is bringing the heat!! Bills D will die on the field by week six confirmed.

DCX

Top Bottom