• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

First half impressions
- Taylor's poise is increasing. I worry about him breaking down if something goes wrong.
- The defense may even be better than I had hoped.
- Teams are going to work on locking down McCoy. Taylor needs to build some report with Watkins.
- Darby is promising.
- I'm still not sold on McCoy.
Biggest concern with Tyrod is health. I've seen him get hurt many times on scrambles. Once he hurt his ankle jumping over a bench after getting pushed out of bounds...

Levyne

Banned
Well, GB has shot themselves in the foot a whole bunch for Chi to have a lead at all. Hopefully Cutler doesn't decide to give them extra possessions in the second half.

xolpe8N.png

Is the Colts D that bad or is Taylor really that explosive?

bionic77

wow the xbone directv sunday ticket app is fucking terrible. might have to hook up my ps3 back to this TV -_-
Its perfect so far on the PS4. Though I am switching between tv and the app to watch the Packers (who look terrible on defense).

Also Wussle making me look like a prophet in calling him a fraud for the past 6 months!

Spinluck

Andrew Luck: 11/23, 124 yds, INT, 46.3 Pass RTG
Tyrod Taylor: 9/11, 147 yds, TD, 149.1 Pass RTG

We should be getting fuck it throw deep Luck pretty soon.

Bills D is the real D, might be suspect at S but they are putting the hurt on Luck. Hurried Luck is bad luck.

Defense looked ok early on, but Bills are starting to see the holes. Can't trust them in a low scoring game.

zychi

Banned
Its perfect so far on the PS4. Though I am switching between tv and the app to watch the Packers (who look terrible on defense).

Also Wussle making me look like a prophet in calling him a fraud for the past 6 months!
Does the ps4 version make you back all the way out to the main menu to switch games? Multiple games on screen at once? May have to try out the ps3 version

Meier

So excited for my boy Rashad Greene. Sang his praises for so many years.. thought it was absolutely absurd he didn't go earlier in the draft. He's a future superstar.

Top Bottom