• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Too be fair, Peyton's always thrown a relatively wobbly ball. But he's always been able to get the ball right on time and target where it needs to go.

Now his accuracy has gone to shit. It's ugly watching him woefully underthrow and overthrow his man time after time.

Spinluck

2 throws completed for more then 15.

Focus on your shitty team and QB :p

You focus on a couple throws. The throws to sanders in the end zone or deep throws had very tight spirals, just lacked either accuracy or being in sync with the receiver.

Holy hell, I have nothing against Peyton, but do you really think that he's been good this game? Not including the analytical side of the game, that isn't what QBs lose first and that is something he's always excelled at.

I'm talking about his shit throws. They should have a 3-4 possession lead right now. In all your years of watching Peyton (I'm sure you started watching him in like 2005 or so), have your ever seen this? Just face it, he's burnt.

Sanjuro

Wonder how Bucs' front office is feeling right now.

cqiGZzr.gif

Mindlog

Bucs notes: Players feels faithful fans’ pain
By Ira Kaufman | Tribune Staff
Published:
November 10, 2014
| Updated:
November 11, 2014
at 07:02 AM

TAMPA — With each setback in another lost season, the Buccaneers realize they are testing the resolve of their supporters. Tampa Bay has matched last year’s 1-8 start, frustrating fans who have waited since 2007 for the club to advance to the postseason.

“When we get it going, it’s going to be a great place to play,’’ DT Akeem Spence said Monday, referring to Raymond James Stadium. “That’s all I can say — just keep supporting us. Patience is a virtue.’’

WR Louis Murphy acknowledged an 0-5 record at home has challenged the faith of even the most ardent Bucs fan.

“It still stings a little bit,’’ Murphy said of Sunday’s 27-17 loss to Atlanta in an NFC South rematch. “Especially against a division opponent. I feel as a team we’re letting the whole city down, the fans who come out to support us as rough as this season has been. We’re letting each other down.’’

When Lovie Smith was hired as head coach in January, his presence sparked a surge of enthusiasm for a downtrodden franchise. Ten months later, some of that support has eroded.

“We understand the frustration from the fans,’’ Smith said, “and we understand some of the fans won’t come (to games). But we’re going to put a better product on the field eventually, and that’s when everyone will come back. Right now, it’s on us to play better football.’’
#StrongTogether

This is just part of the rebuilding plan. Winston is part of the great 5 year plan to shore up the Defense and OL with high draft picks and then we get our franchise QB.

Top Bottom