• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Sorry giants GAF. I didn't mean to jinx you. I promise to use whatever remains of this power against the pats and cowboys for the remainder of the season.

YAuYJ9y.png

Crud

Banned
Cowboys are a shit team and the refs make ROMO look like a hero. Yall will never win a SuperBowl team gets too much help and is bitchmade.

reKon

Banned
lol @ those saying that Romo... would choke?

why...? he's done this been successful in his 4th quarter game winning drives more times I can count. Or have you just not been watching the NFL much over the years?

I mean...wow. The Giants 2 minute defense was hilariously bad.

Fuck two minutes, bro. Romo went down the field in 2 minutes with almost 8 minutes on the clock.

Regardless, shit on the defense all you like. Calling that pass and Eli tossing it away lost that game. Plain and simple.

Spinluck

Why not just run when you're on the goal line?

They have no timeouts... Eli rolls out and just throws it away. If you're passing fall down if there's nothing there--you guys were settling for the FG anyway. That was fucking terrible.

Top Bottom