• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

All this game means is that Tom Coughlin is closer to the hot seat.

Which means the Giants are going to beat the Pats in Super Bowl 50.

#FourYearCycle
#Destiny

I'm not saying Mariota is going to be a Hall of Famer. But today, he looked great. Was it against the bucs? Yeah, but the bucs are still an NFL team, and as we all know, a team can win on any given sunday.

1 game into the season, Mariota looks legit, and certainly a HELL of alot better than VY or Locker. I do think he'll certainly make the Titans competitive in the division this year.

I hope he changes this team. Remember we won our first game on Week 1 and then went 1-15 last year. If we can beat the next couple of teams then I'll feel better. We need them because our schedule at the end is brutal.

Also GG's Bucsgaf.

waA7Ry0.jpg

My eyes refuse to close. Like. I'm impressed a team can give that shit away like that. Like, it should be in the records books or a new kind of HOF.

Pepiope

Brian Dawkins ‏@BrianDawkins 12m12 minutes ago
BWAHAHAHAHAH & then... U don't cover Witten AGAIN in the red Zone!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Trolling the Giants. Lol

Striker

That terrible play call on 3rd and goal aside, the Giants D just let them march down 70+ yards in 6 plays and with time to spare.

Just horrible. I know there are players missing on the D but how can you let that happen? Fire Spags tomorrow.

F'n Giants ruined it for the Eagles.
He has bums on defense. Granted not all Reese's fault, like the massive idiot being JPP. Outside DRC, Prince, Kennard, and Hankins, the rest are either rookies or journeymen.

I don't think they touched Romo once all night outside Moore smacking him when McBride returned that pick.

Cagey

Banned
Brian Dawkins ‏@BrianDawkins 12m12 minutes ago
BWAHAHAHAHAH & then... U don't cover Witten AGAIN in the red Zone!!!!!!!! ��������������

Trolling the Giants. Lol

He's not braindead from all the hits he delivered leading with his helmet? Huh. You learn something new every day.

He has bums on defense. Granted not all Reese's fault, like the massive idiot being JPP. Outside DRC, Prince, Kennard, and Hankins, the rest are either rookies or journeymen.

I don't think they touched Romo once all night outside Moore smacking him when McBride returned that pick.

We didn't. I'm not sure we registered a pressure until the last drive.

Mindlog

I'm not saying Mariota is going to be a Hall of Famer. But today, he looked great. Was it against the bucs? Yeah, but the bucs are still an NFL team, and as we all know, a team can win on any given sunday.

1 game into the season, Mariota looks legit, and certainly a HELL of alot better than VY or Locker. I do think he'll certainly make the Titans competitive in the division this year.
Allegedly.

Zeke

What a sloppy shitfest of a game. Garrett better get this team straight next week. Hopefully Dez will be good to go.

zychi

Banned
That terrible play call on 3rd and goal aside, the Giants D just let them march down 70+ yards in 6 plays and with time to spare.

Just horrible. I know there are players missing on the D but how can you let that happen? Fire Spags tomorrow.

F'n Giants ruined it for the Eagles.

It's amazing what Romo and that offense can do when he takes control for a 2 minute offense and Linehan(sp?) isnt calling shitty plays.

you guys can talk about that giants call w eli passing, but dal gifted the game to ny that entire game. ny should have lost 30+ to 10ish. giants offense looked like shit today. OBJ probably has a concussion and the shit doctors let him back in the game

refs were god awful for both teams. nfl fuckery continues!

zychi

Banned
People are going to talk about Romo driving....but that phantom flag that gave DAL 4 points...Was still horrible.

cant put your hand insiide the shoulder pads. i dont understand why you guys are complaining about that? it was the wrong call, but it should have been defensive holding

Top Bottom