• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

You need to watch your mouth you molester

4MmBkl9.gif

Fuck you Gata, and fuck your belly rubbing ways.

Yup, just like last season! Just impossible to catch up with that much of a lead.
I knew that would rile you up ;) To be fair, we did own the league until even our backup QB went down so there's reason to be optimistic. One game lead is nothing, I'm just straight up saying we're taking the division. If you want real talk for a second, of course Chickens are the favorite but I think we're very capable of beating you out for it and definitely would have last year had our QB stayed healthy. What we know right now is Cards are 1-0 and Chickens 0-1 so for week one, take your lumps!

On another note, I don't think anyone appreciates playing against the Rams like NFC Best team fans do. The beat the shit out of anyone physically and I hate playing them even when I'm supremely confident we'll win.
I went into that game expecting the defense to let us down (and they did), but really the offense did too. They never clicked in the red zone and usually we're very good there. Colston is definitely showing his age and the lack of the red-zone threat that was Graham was apparent. Also we didn't give Ingram nearly enough touches either.

Cards are my least hated team in the NFC West so I hope ya'll have a good run this season.

Yes, you guys were THE best team in the red zone last year and that was on a down year for you. Graham ate us alive and you've dominated us in recent years for that reason. I was very glad to not face him and if he were still on your team, I wouldn't have felt confident going into the game. As for Ingram, we are a top Run D in the league, teams often abandon the run against us. We start the season as the top run D and we'll see if we stay there but we should be top 3 and never lower than 5 barring injuries. That's just my way of saying don't worry about Ingram, he'll perform for you against most opponents. We'll really get a test this year as we face Forte, Lynch twice as usual, Peterson, Lacey, Murray, Le'veon Bell...basically all the best backs in the league.

Appreciate it, buddy. Now that we've played, good luck to you as well! Lets win our divisions and meet again in the play offs!

I knew that would rile you up ;) To be fair, we did own the league until even our backup QB went down so there's reason to be optimistic. One game lead is nothing, I'm just straight up saying we're taking the division. If you want real talk for a second, of course Chickens are the favorite but I think we're very capable of beating you out for it and definitely would have last year had our QB stayed healthy. What we know right now is Cards are 1-0 and Chickens 0-1 so for week one, take your lumps!

On another note, I don't think anyone appreciates playing against the Rams like NFC Best team fans do. The beat the shit out of anyone physically and I hate playing them even when I'm supremely confident we'll win.

Yes, you guys were THE best team in the red zone last year and that was on a down year for you. Graham ate us alive and you've dominated us in recent years for that reason. I was very glad to not face him and if he were still on your team, I wouldn't have felt confident going into the game. As for Ingram, we are a top Run D in the league, teams often abandon the run against us. We start the season as the top run D and we'll see if we stay there but we should be top 3 and never lower than 5 barring injuries. That's just my way of saying don't worry about Ingram, he'll perform for you against most opponents. We'll really get a test this year as we face Forte, Lynch twice as usual, Peterson, Lacey, Murray, Le'veon Bell...basically all the best backs in the league.

Appreciate it, buddy. Now that we've played, good luck to you as well! Lets win our divisions and meet again in the play offs!

lol cards aren't winning the division, i'll guarantee that

Top Bottom