• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Tom Penny

Despite the absence of NFL head coaches calling out other teams during press conferences or otherwise, problems indeed arose on Sunday.

“There were several communications issues yesterday as normal,” a league spokesman told PFT on Monday. “We are following up with the clubs.”

Tomlin straight bitch made confirmed.

Doubt he will have success against their veteran defense.

I honestly have no clue how good or bad our defense is right now. On paper we have depth at D-line and Bowman anchors the LB's...Secondary may be suspect (Reid could return to form or not/Starter opposite of Brock is unknown- heck even Brock himself isn't exactly a sure thing). So many unproven players at every position.

Nice tomsula gifs fmt! 49ers have owned ap his whole career and nothing is going to change tonight, both teams have shitty olines, kap breaka. Big run to seal the game , niners win 16-13
Also kaep is 4-0 on mnf so far

RBH

Thanks for the insight.
I've only started watching Football for the last couple of seasons and I'm still learning all of the positions and stuff and the intricacies of each team, heh.
This helps.

Oh it's all good haha. The offensive line will be the thing to watch tonight. If they can stand their ground, then we've got a shot. It'll be interesting to see all of the new pieces on defense (Schofield, Beasley, Clayborn, Jarrett, Durant) combined with the younger guys (Hageman). Going to be a fun game, for better or worse.

Hindl

Ugh I don't like everyone discounting the Falcons. They have a lot of unknowns, which usually is bad, but they could surprise us. Believe in Chip

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Wow. Fuck you Apple, and fuck you Verizon.

I can get the NFL games on my phone, but even when plugged in, I have to tap the screen once every five minutes to make sure it doesn't lock. There's no option to turn the lock off.

And Verizon's shitty NFL app has no settings to keep it running like any other media program. Just goes right to the lock.

Pepiope

Well he should be in prison if we're getting technical.

I don't see how anyone wants to root for the Vikings at this point.
That's where he belongs, but with half of the country defending his actions combined with his deep pockets, I knew it wouldn't happen.

Narag

I can get the NFL games on my phone, but even when plugged in, I have to tap the screen once every five minutes to make sure it doesn't lock. There's no option to turn the lock off.

And Verizon's shitty NFL app has no settings to keep it running like any other media program. Just goes right to the lock.

settings > general > auto-lock > never?

You may just have to disable your screen lock for now and disable it until afterwards.

Might be in radio silence for a while.
I will say that the impending TGS Playstation conference will likely temper whatever disappointment I might feel from a poor performance tonight.
Hoping the Falcons do their best, but my head is a awash in question marks after the preseason.
I suppose we shall see...

Tarkus

God will strike down the Eagles for what they've done.

Also, Matt Ryan will throw the ball away at least once every set of downs.

zychi

Banned

Lol. Thats your phone settings bruh. Not apple or verizon lollllll

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Lol. Thats your phone settings bruh. Not apple or verizon lollllll

Well, every other media app I have doesn't stop after 1-5 minutes due to autolock. Must be that NFL magic.

Which I guess isn't apple's fault, but I can still call out Verizon on it.

Eli should be locked away in prison for telling Jennings not to score, he thought the Cowboys had 2 time outs, fucking QB you not the coach...let the coach worry about that..

Top Bottom