• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

cdyhybrid

I guess we should finally tell you about recovery water.

Celebrities endorsing snake oil is old as fuck, nothing surprising about that.

Whats the russel wilson tweet thing? Im still at work

If you've ever seen Russell's press conferences, you'd know that it's essentially just a stream of coaching cliches leaving his mouth.

"We're taking it one game at a time"
"We need to execute"
etc. etc.

One of them that comes up frequently is "We're just trying to go 1-0 this week", so he tweets "1-0" before the game. The Rams win the game and get all crazy about his tweet, because apparently the fact they were playing the 2-time NFC champions and the best team in their division for years wasn't enough to get them hyped for the game.

Alright. Almost time for lots of this
tumblr_ntkf980pjI1rdx8ebo1_540.gif

zychi

Banned
Well, every other media app I have doesn't stop after 1-5 minutes due to autolock. Must be that NFL magic.

Which I guess isn't apple's fault, but I can still call out Verizon on it.
You musy have a weird version of the nfl app, mine doesnt do that when i turn off my screen lock. Watched the entire bears game via it yesterday

In other annoying news:
Gotta love the billion dollar espn shit production and shit pregame show.

Even taking cmon man, taking kraft's fake high five to no-show Goodell, and making it seem like he was left hanging by editing the video to 3 seconds.

Good ol shit espn.

E: who was the person last year arguing how great mort was? I remember it being an eagles fan. Didnt mort get called out again for not checking his sources on stuff related to deflategate again? He disappeared off tv for a few weeks according to twitter

Question for NFL gaf, does NFL.com crash your web browser? if i open a tab to NFL.com the browser dies instantly been like that since yesterday..

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
You musy have a weird version of the nfl app, mine doesnt do that when i turn off my screen lock. Watched the entire bears game via it yesterday

In other annoying news:
Gotta love the billion dollar espn shit production and shit pregame show.

Even taking cmon man, taking kraft's fake high five to no-show Goodell, and making it seem like he was left hanging by editing the video to 3 seconds.

Good ol shit espn.

No, my screen lock is on, and it was shutting off. No other media apps I have make me turn off the screen lock when using them. They keep running just fine. Having to turn to the lock off every Monday and Thursday is going to be really annoying.

I don't know why they can't just let you login to your verizon account on another device...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's amazing the hype the media has for the Eagles every year before the season even starts. It seems to happen before every offseason. A couple of seasons ago when Nnamdi Asomuhga arrived they were going to have a shutdown defense and all of the sudden they new fangled offense and defense that couldn't even make the playoffs last year are suddenly considered a contender.

Grexeno

It's amazing the hype the media has for the Eagles every year before the season even starts. It seems to happen before every offseason. A couple of seasons ago when Nnamdi Asomuhga arrived they were going to have a shutdown defense and all of the sudden they new fangled offense and defense that couldn't even make the playoffs last year are suddenly considered a contender.
They play in the NFC East.

zychi

Banned
For some weird reason the last decade or so, east coast media love to hype Philly sports teams, you figure theyd be on ny, boston or another city instead

Top Bottom