• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

RBH

Falcons suck.

20 - 3

FALCONS SUCK.

You will also take this L.

322.gif

bionic77

That was a good game.

Biggest shock of the game to me was when the Falcons made the game winning FG after that ridiculous attempt to jinx the kicker with that stat that he made like 40 in a row.

Go Niners. Get a 40 point lead that makes you think you are good and lets me go to sleep early!

TheFatOne

Eagles were hyped to death this preseason. Bradford is shit, that defense is shit, and the coaching is shit. No idea how this team was picked by anyone other than Eagles fans to win the super bowl.

Pepiope

Yeah I just saw that.

What the giant fuck? They have Murray coming off a career year last season and Sproles yet they use Bardford 52 times. That's just bad play calling.
I really think they wanted to get Bradford in a rhythm. He didn't get much PT in the pre-season. They assumed the Falcons would be easy. They didn't show much, ran the same plays over and over and over again. We lost. Ah well.

squicken

Not even mad about the loss. You can't play like that and expect to have success. Took too long to adjust to the Falcons. Only consolations are that Bradford looked really good in the second half, and maybe there's something to salvage

People keep dogging the short throws. The idea is to get first downs. They did in the second half. That last INT should have been a first down

The biggest issue is that Philly special teams were really outplayed, and the kicker is totally unreliable

People keep dogging the short throws. The idea is to get first downs. They did in the second half. That last INT should have been a first down

The biggest issue is that Philly special teams were really outplayed, and the kicker is totally unreliable

I'm sure the Steelers will trade you Scobes for a 6th round pick.

Hindl

This is completely unbelievable considering last year too. #1 special teams and Parkey was ace

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
NFC East is cursed to not have normal, boring games.

Also get ready to get whipped by A Dez-less Dallas next week, gents.

JABEE

GG RBH. The Eagles didn't deserve to win with how shitty they played in the first half. What a shitty way to end the game.

Miracle

Did you see how bad the offensive line was?

True but their very good half backs. I would have more faith in them.

I really think they wanted to get Bradford in a rhythm. He didn't get much PT in the pre-season. They assumed the Falcons would be easy. They didn't show much, ran the same plays over and over and over again. We lost. Ah well.

That's probably the case.

Ah well. I'm sure the Eagles will learn from this. Probably an experiment game for them. I'm sure they will use their RBs more often.

Top Bottom