• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Hindl

GG RBH. The Eagles didn't deserve to win with how shitty they played in the first half. What a shitty way to end the game.

Totally. Goddamnit this inconsistency is terrible. Hopefully next week with Dallas being thin on D we can turn it around

Farooq

Banned
So cowboys 1-0 rest of the nfc east 0-1 :D

All that Eagles shit talk. Feels good.

Also, they loved to point out the Dallas' backs only rushed for 80 yards. Lol first, game situations dictated the amount of rushes. Second, Murray averaged a yard a carry. Dallas sure missed him. /rant

You will also take this L.
Point-And-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif

bionic77

Fuck my joke.

Berman and Dilfer is the worst combo of all time.

And ez why are you so pro child? What if he was a bad kid? There are two sides to every unlawful beating!

Also, they loved to point out the Dallas' backs only rushed for 80 yards. Lol, first game situations dictated the amount of rushes. Second, Murray averaged a yard a carry. Dallas sure missed him. /rant
9 whole yards!

I still wish him well even though I want the Eagles lose every game. Can't hate Him

Hindl

GG

I felt like the Falcons didn't deserve to win with how shitty they played in the second half lol

See Eagles first half haha. This is what's frustrating about the Eagles. You have the second half, where, until that last INT Bradford is throwing great targets. But that doesn't happen in the first half, and we end up getting in these huge holes. It seems like if we don't score on the first drive, things take a nose dive and take a while to get moving again

Zeke

Also, they loved to point out the Dallas' backs only rushed for 80 yards. Lol, first game situations dictated the amount of rushes. Second, Murray averaged a yard a carry. Dallas sure missed him. /rant
I took a peek at the eagles reddit those guys are so far up their own asses it's sad. Gonna make for some good reading later tonight :jnc

squicken

Why is the board so anti-Berman?

Am I the only one who loves the whitest and lamest references of all time?

When I was a teenager, before the internet, the highlight show he did with TJ on Sundays was the awesomest thing ever. So I'll never hate him like the rest of the internet, but he's become a bit of a caricature

See Eagles first half haha. This is what's frustrating about the Eagles. You have the second half, where, until that last INT Bradford is throwing great targets. But that doesn't happen in the first half, and we end up getting in these huge holes. It seems like if we don't score on the first drive, things take a nose dive and take a while to get moving again

tbf you guys replaced like half of your starters so a slow start isn't surprising. Just like the Cowboys got lucky last night you got unlucky.

Bitanator

True but their very good half backs. I would have more faith in them.

They had negative yards and were already down by 10, and continued to not do anything on the ground game. They had to air it out. Be thankful Sproles is so dynamic and the running backs are dangerous in the red zone because it was a pathetic showing for the one-two ultimate punch that Greg Rosenthal was barking on about.

Top Bottom