• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

ParityBit

If the Pats didn't want to be seen as cheaters maybe they should not have cheated for so many years.

The rep is there. Stop crying about it and move on. That's just who your team is.

Maybe you should come up with concrete examples with proof, but we know you can't.

I am not crying. Nothing to cry about. 4 Championships, GOAT QB and Coach and trucking along to number ring 5.

Tom Penny

The cheater is trying to make people forget about when the Niners were good.

Also it was kind of weird that they sniffed that play out so easily especially considering how badly they were getting beat in the run game.

It IS possible that could recognize some cheat or advance sign of the trick play. But also possible that Tomlin is a dumb fuck and they stole our playbook before the game.

Which is more likely?

GAF you decide!

They didn't care about the run game thus Harmon dropping back 10-20 yards on nearly every single play. Granted you have a coach dumb enough to probably gameplan around stopping no name RB Lewis and leave Gronk running wide open all game.

bionic77

Maybe you should come up with concrete examples with proof, but we know you can't.

I am not crying. Nothing to cry about. 4 Championships, GOAT QB and Coach and trucking along to number ring 5.
Pats = Lance Armstrong

They are known cheaters.

It's all tainted.

No one outside the shithole of New England thinks your team is legit. You live in a bubble that smells like a Taco Bell turd.

bionic77

They didn't care about the run game thus Harmon dropping back 10-20 yards on nearly every single play. Granted you have a coach dumb enough to probably gameplan around stopping no name RB Lewis and leave Gronk running wide open all game.
Tomlin is dumb.

Possible your team played it right by luck or by design.

Also possible it was all a cheat.

Most people believe the latter.

Price you pay when you are caught more than once.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Can someone post the brownscopter gif

1428928612776752785.gif

ParityBit

Pats = Lance Armstrong

They are known cheaters.

It's all tainted.

No one outside the shithole of New England thinks your team is legit. You live in a bubble that smells like a Taco Bell turd.

Wow, come up with that all yourself?

Too bad your team sucks and you have no hope this season, yet again. Your coach is probably one of the worst in the NFL. I actually think high school coaches are better.

The only taint is from the steroid induced rings your team has and that **** filled river flowing around that god forsaken city.

cdyhybrid

Wow, come up with that all yourself?

Too bad your team sucks and you have no hope this season, yet again. Your coach is probably one of the worst in the NFL. I actually think high school coaches are better.

The only taint is from the steroid induced rings your team has and that **** filled river flowing around that god forsaken city.

Censor your own posts on forums with no profanity rules, brehs.

cdyhybrid

The Seattle Times examines how the Rams found motivation in Russell Wilson's tweets

An excerpt:

Our experts have listened to every Wilson news conference and scanned every Wilson tweet from the past three years, so you don’t have to. Just follow this quick and easy guide to Wilson’s favorite football sayings, and soon motivation will be yours:

1. “The separation is in the preparation.” This is something of a mantra for him, and he is unable to go four consecutive weeks without saying it. Could be taken as a boast about his team’s readiness to beat your team. Deploy accordingly.

2. “The field is 100 yards long and 531/3 yards wide.” This will be spoken about the dimensions of your field, but in the right hands could be distorted into a criticism of the averageness of your stadium. Especially effective strategy with fans.

3. “Ignore the noise” and “Calm in the storm.” These are his objectives as a quarterback, but he has deviated from them in the past. Just last week a phone went off while he was talking, and he didn’t ignore the phone’s noise but actually commented on it. Could pipe in a ringing phone before a big drive instead of loud music.

4. “No time to sleep.” Or, to be more precise, “#NoTime2Sleep.” A nod to his desire to get better but could also be made into a slight: Is he saying he doesn’t need sleep to beat you? Comes with a built-in hash tag for a maximum viral effect on Twitter.

5. “Championship mindset.” He says this about days, weeks and seasons, but could also mean that he thinks his team is a championship caliber while yours isn’t. Underdog role could be helpful.

Wilson is almost laughably consistent with his message, so a good game plan is essential. You might be tempted to think of his news conferences as vanilla affairs devoid of controversy, but then again, maybe you just aren’t looking hard enough.

BigAT

Nice to see Packers fans acting like they've won the division after one week. You barely beat the Bears on the road while we lose to a far superior Chargers team and suddenly the season is over.

16 more weeks to go.

http://media.fyre.co/g3BNMdRIQRuh2KRsusK5_image.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

[quote="Kastrioti, post: 178953704"]Big deal. I was cocky about our chances against the Chargers and as our 21-3 start showed there was a reason for that cockiness. We failed to adjust on multiple fronts (mainly coaching) but I've always maintained Rivers to be a good/great QB and the Chargers to be a great team hence why I picked them to go to the playoffs.
[/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/L9AIiYV.jpg

rando14

Andy Benoit @Andy_Benoit
#Seahawks Film: besides Kendricks TD and a missed tackle early on same drive, SS Bailey did not have a bad game. He's no Chancellor though.

I'll take it!!

Besides Kam was REALLY rough when he started too, can't blame Bailey for that...

bionic77

Ah yes, the old "everyone cheats" excuse.

Worked out great for Lance Armstrong!
The Pats fans need to work on some new PR.

From the lame passive aggressive jokes about cheating to the outright aggressive posts that challenge anyone that states what has been common knowledge on GAF for close to a decade.

I will still take that a million times over the know it alls who have a canned answer against all 10,000 allegations against the Pats.

I hope this doesn't spread to where Steeler fans start arguing that Ben is not a rapist or Seattle fans trying to convince us that Wilson is not a bum.

effzee

Is this old news? Wtf man.

TMZ-49ers/Vikings Fans Brawl..Security Guard to the Rescue

A pack of vicious and cowardly 49ers fans bashed in a Vikings fan's face during a chaotic melee outside the Monday night game, and if not for one brave security guard ... the Vikes fan might be dead.

The video of the brawl is heinous ... the Vikings fan is already down on the ground outside Levi Stadium when the Niners backers continue unloading on him -- kicking and punching him in the head and body. It's brutal

Damn Philly fans

Bread

Banned
man i can't believe the steelers shitty stupid trick play didn't work, yeah it's probably because the other team cheated!

The Pats fans need to work on some new PR.

From the lame passive aggressive jokes about cheating to the outright aggressive posts that challenge anyone that states what has been common knowledge on GAF for close to a decade.

I will still take that a million times over the know it alls who have a canned answer against all 10,000 allegations against the Pats.

I hope this doesn't spread to where Steeler fans start arguing that Ben is not a rapist or Seattle fans trying to convince us that Wilson is not a bum.
One day the squealers will defeat Brady in New England.

MRSA

Banned
Hello friends,

Flight attendant told me to book a room tonight. If I don't post tomorrow it's because I've been murdered (Not likely as I have my CCW).

Pray for me

cajun pls

bionic77

man i can't believe the steelers shitty stupid trick play didn't work, yeah it's probably because the other team cheated!
Don't act like you wouldn't be suspicious if Gata won his 5th grade spelling bee.

One day the squealers will defeat Brady in New England.
This is as likely as the general public forgetting that the Pats are cheating scumbags.

We will both have to learn to live with our disappointment.

Don't act like you wouldn't be suspicious if Gata won his 5th grade spelling bee.

This is as likely as the general public forgetting that the Pats are cheating scumbags.

We will both have to learn to live with our disappointment.
You can say whatever you want but they still beat the squealers in Pittsburgh to go to the Superbowl twice.

Tom Penny

You can say whatever you want but they still beat the squealers in Pittsburgh to go to the Superbowl twice.

I still don't know how the Pats knew the Steelers were going to kick a FG in 2001 then blocked it and ran it in for a TD. Troy Brown even knew not to fair catch and ran a punt in for a TD. Coincidence or Shenanigans?

bionic77

I still don't know how the Pats knew the Steelers were going to kick a FG in 2001 then blocked it and ran it in for a TD. Troy Brown even knew not to fair catch and ran a punt in for a TD. Coincidence or Shenanigans?
The biggest scam was having Brady pretend to be injured so that fucking Bledsoe could come back in and ice the game.

God damn cheaters.

We can all agree that the most egregious crime the Pats have ever committed was paying John Kasay off in hookers and blow to throw the Super Bowl.

Everything else is child's play compared to that.

Patriots Gaf we need oops my bad, I mean the team needs atleast one respectable veteran corner. Are there any decent free agents available at the moment that the team could possibly sign?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Is this old news? Wtf man.

TMZ-49ers/Vikings Fans Brawl..Security Guard to the Rescue

A pack of vicious and cowardly 49ers fans bashed in a Vikings fan's face during a chaotic melee outside the Monday night game, and if not for one brave security guard ... the Vikes fan might be dead.

The video of the brawl is heinous ... the Vikings fan is already down on the ground outside Levi Stadium when the Niners backers continue unloading on him -- kicking and punching him in the head and body. It's brutal

Deadspin said:
Update (12:37 p.m.): Cosio explained what he saw in an update in the video’s caption.

I’m seeing a lot of comments talking bad about the 49er fans without actually knowing what happened, so....

Here’s the full story:

The Viking fan in the video and a 49er fan NOT in the video were talking smack to each other, getting into each others faces. A lot of fans from both sides were telling both people to stop and just walk to their cars. The 49er fan then walked away from the situation and that’s when the Viking fan may have got a little cocky. The Viking fan turned around and addressed everyone behind him (mostly 49er fans). He said “ what’s up, any of you fuckers want some?!” At that point everyone went silent for 2 seconds then as the Viking fan was turning around to walk away, the 49er fan in the black (at the beginning of the video who threw the first punch) tackled him to the ground. That’s where the video starts.

Don't want none, then don't start some.

Top Bottom