• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Doomsayer

Is this old news? Wtf man.

TMZ-49ers/Vikings Fans Brawl..Security Guard to the Rescue

A pack of vicious and cowardly 49ers fans bashed in a Vikings fan's face during a chaotic melee outside the Monday night game, and if not for one brave security guard ... the Vikes fan might be dead.

The video of the brawl is heinous ... the Vikings fan is already down on the ground outside Levi Stadium when the Niners backers continue unloading on him -- kicking and punching him in the head and body. It's brutal

The Viking fan pushed a woman into a guard rail/barrier and instigated the entire fight... but that doesn't fit the narrative.

that's why Bucket left - you people broke him

let Act do his thing!

Yep.

Threadmaking is scressful

I can only imagine how much work it was for Bucket when he did that shit with professional graphics every week.

And we gave him not a modicum of gratitude in return. Shame on us, NFL-GAF, shame on us

Don't suppose I could convince you to give me that player I'm try to trade for?

Man.. I am so glad you didn't put Mariotta in.. I'd have been Boned. Boned

Yep.

Threadmaking is scressful

I can only imagine how much work it was for Bucket when he did that shit with professional graphics every week.

And we gave him not a modicum of gratitude in return. Shame on us, NFL-GAF, shame on us

It is impressive whoever makes the threads.. They all have looked good, the ones I've seen. Take your time Act. I will wait with patience.

Miracle

I'm sad that I wasn't around for Bucket's greatness in thread making. Act's OP is pretty damn good here. Can't imagine what Bucket's was like.

Brice Butler traded to the Cowboys. Wonder what the Raiders got on return.

He's no Dez or anywhere near but he's a fast guy that does well after the catch. Goodluck in Dallas.
Romo's about to make him look good and he'll get a nice payday from some dumb team like the Jags next season.

I just realized that we don't have a seventh (used on CMike) or sixth (Swaim) round draft pick in 2016. What exactly did we give up for this bum?

Is this old news? Wtf man.

TMZ-49ers/Vikings Fans Brawl..Security Guard to the Rescue

A pack of vicious and cowardly 49ers fans bashed in a Vikings fan's face during a chaotic melee outside the Monday night game, and if not for one brave security guard ... the Vikes fan might be dead.

The video of the brawl is heinous ... the Vikings fan is already down on the ground outside Levi Stadium when the Niners backers continue unloading on him -- kicking and punching him in the head and body. It's brutal

Worst fanbase by a mile. Raiders fans get the stigma, but it's false. THOSE Raider fans are now the new Niners.

I'm going to the Niners/Ravens game in a few weeks, pray for me.

The Viking fan pushed a woman into a guard rail/barrier and instigated the entire fight... but that doesn't fit the narrative.

Don't believe that for a second. Last heinous Niners fans fight was when a Niners fan and his brother nearly killed a fellow Niner fan in the bathroom because he "didn't like to be touched" when he showed him that a stall was open. No reason needed to act shitty when you are shitty.

Don't suppose I could convince you to give me that player I'm try to trade for?

Man.. I am so glad you didn't put Mariotta in.. I'd have been Boned. Boned
I just saw it. I had to reject it. He's my only good running back. Can't rely on Shady. Also I may need to start Mariota until Cam can get some reliable WR's. Olsen gonna be triple covered so there goes his best target.

I just saw it. I had to reject it. He's my only good running back. Can't rely on Shady. Also I may need to start Mariota until Cam can get some reliable WR's. Olsen gonna be triple covered so there goes his best target.

You don't trust Philly Brown.. :)

It's all right. I figured you would after I saw shady was out for so long. I will languish on with my hodgepodge running backs.

Zeke

I was actually wanting to sign Toon guy is 6'4 he's big dude thought he might be able to get those jump balls like Dez.

Crisco

Banned
Cowboys are working out every WR on the market, while the Panthers are apparently happy with Philly Brown, Ted Ginn Jr., and Jerricho Cotchery.....

Charean WilliamsVerified account
‏@NFLCharean
If @Brice_Butler is on the Cowboys' 53-player roster for six games, Dallas will swap its fifth-round pick for the Raiders' sixth in 2016

-Not a bad deal for the Raiders

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That worked out.

Forgot to post Kas's in home post-game cam

GrossShyBittern.gif

Nice to see Packers fans acting like they've won the division after one week. You barely beat the Bears on the road while we lose to a far superior Chargers team and suddenly the season is over.

16 more weeks to go.

g3BNMdRIQRuh2KRsusK5_image.jpg

brentech

Nice to see Packers fans acting like they've won the division after one week. You barely beat the Bears on the road while we lose to a far superior Chargers team and suddenly the season is over.

16 more weeks to go.

g3BNMdRIQRuh2KRsusK5_image.jpg

I wasn't the one that typed out your quotes with absolute domination of the Chargers. Don't act like that shit was fake.
Post had nothing to do with winning the division. Just you shitting in your own hands again.

The bigger issue is that Santa Clara police was nowhere to be found. They need to step up security for these events. Shit like this happens because these punkasses can get away with this shit. It's unacceptable that the only person to respond was a parking security guy.

eznark

Banned
I desperately hope Watt gets traded. Sucks that two of the best players in football history will come out of Wisconsin and have zero success. Plus, having an awesome DE is completely pointless if the rest of your team is garbo. It's like Cincinnati Reds having Chapman.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I wasn't the one that typed out your quotes with absolute domination of the Chargers. Don't act like that shit was fake.
Post had nothing to do with winning the division. Just you shitting in your own hands again.

Big deal. I was cocky about our chances against the Chargers and as our 21-3 start showed there was a reason for that cockiness. We failed to adjust on multiple fronts (mainly coaching) but I've always maintained Rivers to be a good/great QB and the Chargers to be a great team hence why I picked them to go to the playoffs.

I'm still confident in this teams chances sans catastrophic injuries to key players which can happen to any team.

Onto Minnesota where we'll get our first W of the season. This game will be tougher then the Chargers game and I've always felt that.

Miracle

I desperately hope Watt gets traded. Sucks that two of the best players in football history will come out of Wisconsin and have zero success. Plus, having an awesome DE is completely pointless if the rest of your team is garbo. It's like Cincinnati Reds having Chapman.

The thing is, what can the Texans get in return? They would obviously demand a lot (and rightfully so) for him but what team can realistically give them the right asking price without hurting their own team?

I can see maybe the Seahawks or the Pats giving them what they want...maybe.

Who is the other player?

squicken

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-b...e-must-fight-losing-attitude-infecting-browns

"It seemed like when a couple circumstances went on throughout the game, the whole, I guess, feel of the team went down," cornerback Tramon Williams said. "The momentum of the team went down. We got to do a better job (with) that. I saw that on the sideline ... Guys sitting down on the sidelines with their heads down. It’s too early for that. We got to come out and play. We got to always believe."

This might be the toughest nut for Mike Pettine to crack. It’s certainly one that other coaches have found next to impossible to fix. How does a team gain belief without results? The Browns seemed to be gaining belief last season, but poor play and their own actions undermined a 7-4 start.

Five losses ended the season, and the streak hit six on Sunday.

One game into the season -- one game! -- Pettine has already discussed attitude in a meeting with his veterans.

"It is difficult when that is the past history," Pettine said. "It is easy to fall into, 'Here we go again.'"

Pettine talked about being even-keel. Williams, who had one losing season in seven in Green Bay, talked about belief. He, like many other players and coaches before him, said part of the reason he’s in Cleveland is to upend the culture.

"Some things need to change and it has to start with belief," he said. "You have to believe whether you’re down or up."

I don't know the solution, but I know it doesn't start with more McCown

eznark

Banned
The thing is, what can the Texans get in return? They would obviously demand a lot (and rightfully so) for him but what team can realistically give them the right asking price without hurting their own team?

A team like Cincinnati, with an acceptably mediocre (and cheap) QB and also seriously in contention, should trade 5 years of 1 and 2 picks for him.

Any team that can afford him, is relatively set at QB and is also in contention should, really.Trade away your 1&2 for as long as you think he will be able to play.

The Titans/Texans games haven't been what they used to. That was some bad blood. Like real bad.

I could feel the tension at the games.
Yup. Mettenberger tried to last year but JJ shut that down quickly. Hopefully we have a chance this year. I feel Ken's gonna use Mariota like they used Rivers at San Diego

squicken

Yup. Mettenberger tried to last year but JJ shut that down quickly. Hopefully we have a chance this year. I feel Ken's gonna use Mariota like they used Rivers at San Diego

I have read/heard LZ, DJ, and Chris Brown all sort of say but not say that Lovie's so married to Cover 2 that he couldn't adapt to the read seam pass, giving Mariota layup throws. I thought Whiz was really shaky w/o good a QB in AZ, but it now appears that not even Vince Lombardi could win with Ryan Lindley

9oTq5fw.gif

I'm still perplexed by this play. If you don't recognize it this is the trick play the Steelers ran that lost them yardage and stalled their opening drive. 12 personnel, Steelers have been running all game to this point, Patriots safeties are high and start retreating at the snap.

Steelers very frequently run screens out of this formation. I know people scoffed at the idea of Pats personnel stealing playbooks, but I find it highly dubious the Pats prepared for this with just regular scouting and game tape.

Top Bottom