• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Hammer24

Banned
Good morning everyone. How are we all doing this morning?

oa6t84spl4q.gif

hiryu

Oh man this is the least excited I have been for an nfl season since the mid 90s. I have a feeling the Browns are going to be extremely awful. If they aren't going to play meaningful football in December I hope they finish last in the league.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Holy shit I miss some serious disrespecting going on last night. Are you guys going to have anything left for Sunday? Someone is going to pull a hamstring and go on the IR if yall keep up this pace.

ACE 1991

Probably Stafford?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I mean on one hand Big Ben has a shot of lighting up the Pat's meek-looking secondary, but Stafford should be able to drop some buckets on the Chargers as well. Anyone else have any input between starting Stafford or Big Ben in Fantasy this week?

Grexeno

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I mean on one hand Big Ben has a shot of lighting up the Pat's meek-looking secondary, but Stafford should be able to drop some buckets on the Chargers as well. Anyone else have any input between starting Stafford or Big Ben in Fantasy this week?
Ben is missing Bell and Bryant.

Fuck the following:
  • Tom Brady for being a dirty cheat
  • The Pats for corrupting other teams with their evil and leading into this uptick of suspensions among God fearing folk
  • Chip Kelly for turning away the only man that might have healed Bradford's knee after it gives out in week 2
  • Gata for not giving me a strike 2
  • The Cleveland Browns for not starting JFF

That is all.
Chu wanna bet again on the Pats this year?

Also don't worry. JFF will have his shot, gonna be a good year.

Heard part of the OTL piece on the radio.

Yeah, Pats are a bunch of dirty cheaters and as far as I'm concerned they haven't earned a damn thing they've won. Seems like Goodell was trying to protect his best buddy Kraft too.

Tom Curran twitter

If the NFL execs stomped all tapes at Gillette in '07, what were the tapes NFL publicly screened for reporters at owners mtgs in March 08?

Heard part of the OTL piece on the radio.

Yeah, Pats are a bunch of dirty cheaters and as far as I'm concerned they haven't earned a damn thing they've won. Seems like Goodell was trying to protect his best buddy Kraft too.

Goodell destroyed the Spygate tapes to save Kraft, or his buddy paid him to destroy it..

Patriots should have been shitcanned after spygate. This deflate stuff seems so irrelevant compared to the multitude of shit they were doing back then.

BigAT

These are the things that Pats fans have refused to even acknowledge in the past. They attempt to portray Spygate as nothing but the Patriots videotaping signals in the middle of the game, a simple misinterpretation of the rules.

That was purely a surface offense, the real cheating was far more insidious and harmful, but it was never talked about as openly as it should have been.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Re: The spygate stuff--Patriots fans will continue to deny this ever happened, even with mountains of evidence against them.

I will never forget that Super Bowl against the Rams. They knew every freaking audible. I've never seen anything like it.

Should I start Big Ben Rothlisberger this week or Stafford?

Stafford on the road against a decent team?

Go with Roethlisberger (those are my two QBs, too, and I'm going with Ben).

ACE 1991

Re: The spygate stuff--Patriots fans will continue to deny this ever happened, even with mountains of evidence against them.

I will never forget that Super Bowl against the Rams. They knew every freaking audible. I've never seen anything like it.

Stafford on the road against a decent team?

Go with Roethlisberger (those are my two QBs, too, and I'm going with Ben).

Even though a good chunk of Big Ben's weapons are suspended and he's playing against the Pats?

Draxal

A little late to this one but the Giants signed Craig Dahl?

giphy.gif

The safety situation on this team is fucking dire.:/

Pray for Kam. I know Seattle fans think they're not getting rid of him, but the Giants are so desperate I can see them giving up a 2 and 4 or a 5.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Even though a good chunk of Big Ben's weapons are suspended and he's playing against the Pats?

Are you seriously insinuating that the Patriots have a good passing defense this year?

Top Bottom