• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 1 |OT| - A Fraud’s Quest for Gold

Grexeno

shm2.gif

bionic77

Put a wig on Gronk and tell Ben it's a college chick
Would Gronk be able to resist (lets make the very tenuous assumption that he would actually resist being the sex hungry STD ridden slut that he is)? Ben is a powerful man.

What happens when the rapist meets the unrapeable object>

137 year old Dick Lebeau >>>>>>> Tomlin's implementation of Cover 2. Pittsburgh's defense may be bad, but the bigger problem is how often they've looked confused.
Lebeau kind of fucked us. We stuck with the old guys for 3 years too long and now we are late in the rebuild. These guys are raw as fuck and we could have had a better and more seasoned defense if he was not so loyal to the old guard.

This defense is a work in progress. Lets see if they improve by the end of the season.

K.Sabot

Brady x Gronk putting up 64 points on my fantasy so far.

the rest of my squad would have to severely fuck up to lose now lol

Does Al Michaels talking about fantasy annoy anyone else? I just picture my 90 year old Grandpa watching the game and being confused :(. Sports is all he has left.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Wtf homie, I miss Bell. Williams is doing good, but Bell's receiving ability adds a whole layer to the offense.

Top Bottom