• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Sanjuro

fuck cousins

t0qfkL5.gif

Draxal

The Giants didn't actually fuck that badly with the clock. Ignoring the untimed down which saved NE the TO they had 4 plays

The 2nd down was snapped at 2:01 a run or pass makes no difference. The only contentious call was the 1st down which they nearly scored.

I mean it's on the refs (as they should be watching)and it's not on the refs (as it's not their primary responbility). That's on the home team clock management, and he should be fired today.

Euron

God is truly dead. No just God would allow such an evil franchise and its scumbag fans to succeed in such a disgusting fashion.
If there's a God we'll be beating them in the Super Bowl again this year. This game proved that it's entirely possible.

...but the Panthers have to be a thing

I don't believe Butler is a number one corner, but man does that guy compete. Can't really complain after the one big play he gave up. Thought he bounced back well after the big play.
He hung with OBJ for the rest of the game pretty well. And like most have said while he was beat on that big play it's really McCourty's fault OBJ was able to take it to the end zone.

That being said this secondary still needs improvement. Butler would be a fantastic number 2 corner, but right now he's all we got.

Dragon

Banned
I'm drunk. But gotta say there were a lot of mistakes on both sides of the ball. That Beckham TD could have gone either way. Not sure what it is about the Giants but fucking hell.

No they didn't. The clue is there was no announcement. The Giants had an untimed down.

what the fuck are you talking about

New York Giants at 06:01
1-10-NYG 3
(6:01) 23-R.Jennings up the middle to NYG 7 for 4 yards (51-J.Mayo, 23-P.Chung).
2-6-NYG 7
(5:31) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short middle to 23-R.Jennings to NYG 12 for 5 yards (97-A.Branch, 51-J.Mayo).
3-1-NYG 12
(4:48) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short middle to 13-O.Beckham Jr. to NYG 24 for 12 yards (54-D.Hightower, 24-R.Melvin).
1-10-NYG 24
(4:15) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 34-S.Vereen up the middle to NYG 33 for 9 yards (51-J.Mayo).
2-1-NYG 33
(3:47) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass incomplete short left to 13-O.Beckham Jr..
3-1-NYG 33
(3:39) (No Huddle) 23-R.Jennings up the middle to NYG 35 for 2 yards (54-D.Hightower, 50-R.Ninkovich).
1-10-NYG 35
(3:08) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short right to 23-R.Jennings to NYG 42 for 7 yards (51-J.Mayo).
2-3-NYG 42
(2:40) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass incomplete short middle to 23-R.Jennings.
3-3-NYG 42
(2:34) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass deep left to 17-D.Harris to NE 28 for 30 yards (30-D.Harmon, 24-R.Melvin).
Timeout #1 by NE at 02:14.
1-10-NE 28
(2:14) 23-R.Jennings left tackle to NE 23 for 5 yards (90-M.Brown, 54-D.Hightower).
Timeout #2 by NE at 02:10.
2-5-NE 23
(2:10) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass deep left to 17-D.Harris pushed ob at NE 5 for 18 yards (24-R.Melvin).
Timeout #1 by NYG at 02:06.
1-5-NE 5
(2:06) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass short left to 13-O.Beckham Jr. for 5 yards, TOUCHDOWN. The Replay Official reviewed the pass completion ruling, and the play was REVERSED. (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass incomplete short left to 13-O.Beckham Jr. (21-M.Butler).
2-5-NE 5
(2:01) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning pass incomplete short right to 17-D.Harris.
Two-Minute Warning
3-5-NE 5
(1:56) (Shotgun) 10-E.Manning sacked at NE 11 for -6 yards (90-M.Brown).
Timeout #3 by NE at 01:50.
4-11-NE 11
(1:50) 3-J.Brown 29 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-51-Z.DeOssie, Holder-9-B.Wing.
NE 24 NYG 26 Plays: 15 Possession: 4:14

Just got home from working on the house and saw the score.

:( We came so close.

It looks like I missed an excellent game. I have it recorded though so at least I'll get to watch it.

3Sixty

He hung with OBJ for the rest of the game pretty well. And like most have said while he was beat on that big play it's really McCourty's fault OBJ was able to take it to the end zone.

That being said this secondary still needs improvement. Butler would be a fantastic number 2 corner, but right now he's all we got.

I say we bring back Arrington to be number 1 corner.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
If there's a God we'll be beating them in the Super Bowl again this year. This game proved that it's entirely possible.

That offensive line is a problem for the Pats. And by problem I mean a boon for the rest of the world. Brady running for his life, sacked, fumbling and generally beat up will see us through these dark times.

Draxal

Just got home from working on the house and saw the score.

:( We came so close.

It looks like I missed an excellent game. I have it recorded though so at least I'll get to watch it.

You'll rage at Tom. Our D played it's heart out, but he absolutely butchered the clock management on this one.

Top Bottom