• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

8-8 will probably win the division, but Dallas is going 5-11 at best. Defense can not and will not get stops

Defense is more than good enough for Romo to win games. Defense is no worse than it was last year. Better actually. And Romo won't be putting up 6 points a game.

ampere

I just want to say Amendola continues to be so fucking clutch. Whenever the Pats need a huge catch that guy comes up big. Great signing

Yup. He has been so good since second half last year. Guy took a paycut to stay here too... man.

Hope Jules is OK, but it doesn't sound good.

You'll rage at Tom. Our D played it's heart out, but he absolutely butchered the clock management on this one.

:(

Ugh. So many "So close!" games this season. We really should have a better record than we do but fuck it. We are what we are. Frustrating.

This one is more disappointing as it would have been a major confidence builder. Even in a loss it can be, but a win here....

At least the Eagles and Cowboys lost.

Bitanator

Defense is more than good enough for Romo to win games. Defense is no worse than it was last year. Better actually. And Romo won't be putting up 6 points a game.

I really don't think so, this is like the 2012-13 teams where Romo would lead a game winning drive and leave time on the clock and Defense would not be able to close games. Until they can be trusted, they will not be.

I really don't think so, this is like the 2012-13 teams where Romo would lead a game winning drive and leave time on the clock and Defense would not be able to close games. Until they can be trusted, they will not be.

Defense game up 10 points today, 13 against the Seahawks, 13 against the Giants, 20 against the Eagles(before OT). Sure they get tired by the end of games but with Romo playing those games are likely out of reach by then.

Lindy Infante was the last Packers head coach that lost to the Lions at Green Bay. Today was the first GB/DET game since he died.

Ghosts are real

Just got home from working on the house and saw the score.

:( We came so close.

It looks like I missed an excellent game. I have it recorded though so at least I'll get to watch it.

Do you do like me when I miss a game Future? Completely intend to go in blind but can't resist checking the final score, just to watch the game anyway?

Do you do like me when I miss a game Future? Completely intend to go in blind but can't resist checking the final score, just to watch the game anyway?

Yep. Absolutely. I prefer to know the outcome. Shitty part is, I checked the score on the way home and we were up with 21 seconds left. I was giddy. Then checked again and the Pats went up with 1 second left. I'll watch it after work tomorrow.

:(

I haven't had time to do shit lately. I closed on the house and am renovating it myself with the help of my family and I've been there 8 straight days from 8am to 8pm. I plan on taking this next week off of work (Tuesday on as I have to go in on Monday) as well to finish the renovations before I move in ( on the 28th). That means no football, no Fallout 4, no Tomb Raider. Nothing but home improvement!

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 9m9 minutes ago
As long as Manning is healthy enough to play, Kubiak says he remains Broncos starter

Kubes loyal enough to the captain to stick with him while he sinks the ship.

Griss

American Football is getting to be like Game of Thrones for me.

You wait all week, only to see horribly gruesome injuries happen to your favourite characters removing them from the show, and in the end the bad guys win and you feel like shit. The bad guys ALWAYS win.

I really need to drop it like I dropped that show, but I can't. If 20 seasons of Patriots domination over the AFC East haven't broken me, nothing will.

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 40s40 seconds ago East Rutherford, NJ
It's a high ankle sprain for Weston Richburg. He has no idea when he will return. Had left foot in a boot postgame.

That's a significant loss. :(

At least the bye week is here.

Also..

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 1m1 minute ago East Rutherford, NJ
Landon Collins said he was being checked for a concussion at the end of the game.

Top Bottom