• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

KingBroly

Banned
So the you basically agree with me that 8-8 winning the division is certainly possible. Therefore until Cowboys lose two more games it makes sense for Romo to play.

I think 9-7 wins it. It'll be rough and ugly, but 9-7 is going to take it. I think that while the Giants lost today, like in 07, it's going to give them confidence going forward, giving them a bit of an extra push.

npa189

Wilson is too busy being a celebrity to be QB anymore. I swear if I see another local news story about him on vacation or dressing up as batman I will burn my jersey.

cdyhybrid

That's what happens when you get beat though.

We haven't held this much all season.

Mostly because our OL would have to actually get their hands on a rusher to hold them, which is beyond their capabilities.

...and a first. For Jimmy Graham.

We haven't had a good first round pick since Pete's first year. Bruce Irvin turned out alright, but not #15 alright or whatever pick that was.

Jimmy is also the team's leading receiver.

cursed

this season is 100% cursed

dn3mh29.jpg

That is a TD.

See if you have a QB that can spread out a defense and make these deep throws. I wish Manning could do that. Dude can't even dink and dunk. Wipes tears.

cdyhybrid

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 1m
213 total for AZ. 23 for Seahawks

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 6m
But hey, Russell got to go to Mexico, where he didn't get laid.

the thing about the jimmy graham trade is it COULD have been good for the seahawks. of course right now it looks really bad (especially considering the guy who the saints took with that pick is pretty good). but they aren't really using jimmy graham as you would have to in order to justify that trade

Thanks Yahoo for telling me to bench Floyd.

If that's a TD, I'm going to bed. Pete, grow some balls and get Bevell the fuck off this team. Defense can't keep covering your ass.

Furyous

HOW BOUT DEM CARDS!

CardsGAF, we're really ending the LOB. Carson out there making quality throws and showing that he still has gas in the tank. Seahawks need to get Russell an oline.

npa189

Getting trashed on SNF, this is the 2015 season in a nutshell. Starting to believe the Pats really did break us on the 1 yard line.

Top Bottom