• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

I know right...Fucking Garrett.

I'm not gonna lie it's not even his incompetence that annoys me most, it's the incessant clapping. The fucking ginger robot wasn't programmed with situational awareness. We're an awful football team and our QB just threw yet another taint, you think your motivational clapping is going to make a difference?

cdyhybrid

THIS FUCKING OFFENSE OH MY GOD

rMLQwt1.gif

rMLQwt1.gif

rMLQwt1.gif

rMLQwt1.gif

rMLQwt1.gif

rMLQwt1.gif

rMLQwt1.gif

rMLQwt1.gif

TheFatOne

The pats have no shot against the bengals now unfortunately. This is a devastating blow. Only hope is they can grab a week 1 bye and hope he recovers like Dez somehow :(. Not a career threatener, but most definitely a nagging injury

Agreed unfortunately :(.

LOL Are you serious? Dalton is still Dalton. That guy is going to suck absolute balls if he has to play the Pats in Foxborough in the playoffs. If he has to play on the road against the Pats it's over. He is one of the most mentally weak quarterbacks in the entire NFL. Bengals fans shouldn't even believe in that fools gold, and if they do they are moronic.

squicken

I don't understand how people can think this. Amendola got his chance as a number 1 WR on this team and he was a disaster. On top of that Julian is a ridiculously underrated wr, a beast in the open field, and sure handed outside of when his fingers are dislocated. Amendola is a great 3rd/4th option where he's lost in the mix or not keyed in on, but he does not get the seperation Edelman gets.

He looked pretty good in the SB, the Jets game and today. His problem is injury. Edelman is so unique being able to play at that size and not get hurt. Until today anyway

_woLf

#NotBevell'sFault

At this point if either Bevell or Richard aren't gone at seasons end I would rather have Pete let go.

Someone needs to fucking take responsibility for this dumpster fire. Until the team realizes that they are in SERIOUS trouble and takes action, nothing is ever going to change.

TheFatOne

Let's all be 100% honest here...

Is this the shittiest NFL season in recent memory??

Not at all. AFC looks like it's going to be an incredibly weak conference this year. The Seahawks looks like ass. The Packers can't do anything right, and also look like complete garbage. Great season so far for the good guys.

B.O.O.M

Your statements contradict each other, wilsons lack of awareness isnt the coordinators fault

Second sentence was more about our overall state of the offense. Russel can't get anyone free enough to throw it quickly and our OLine is garbage (Wussel has been pretty average too)

Sorry about the confusion

Top Bottom