• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
LOL Are you serious? Dalton is still Dalton. That guy is going to suck absolute balls if he has to play the Pats in Foxborough in the playoffs. If he has to play on the road against the Pats it's over. He is one of the most mentally weak quarterbacks in the entire NFL. Bengals fans shouldn't even believe in that fools gold, and if they do they are moronic.

Fools gold? A healthy Aj Green, Tyler Eifert putting it together, 2 legitimate options in the back field, Marvin Jones healthy and producing, one of the better o-lines in the league. On top of that a better defense than the pats. If everybody on this team stays healthy they could give the bengals a run, but bengals have the edge for sure. Also "in foxborough"? Both are undefeated, one of them just lost their top WR do the math.

Hopefully Cannon and Vollmer can get back which will allow brady a little more time. Edelman going down today was a perfect storm given he was the guy who could get out and uncover quickest. Brady had absolutely no time for guys to actually get open. They'll adjust, but this on top of the loss of lewis is a dagger IMO for their SB chances.

We can only hope at this point Edelman has a speedy recovery. Rappaport implied they feel he can come back before the end of the regular season, obviously Dez did it, but far more often than not, a jones fracture is a season ender.

lol at anybody thinking anyone in the NFC East is going .500

Maybe if we're talking BAC, then yeah .500 seems reasonable for someone to hit eventually this year

KingBroly

Banned
You think Giants are going 4-2 or the Racists or Eagles going 5-2? Not that likely. 8-8 could do it and Cowboys are in decent shape if it comes to tiebreakers.

Don't call my team that. You don't like it? Fine. Call them Washington.

3 guarantees on the Giants remaining schedule: Redskins, Dolphins and Eagles. Jets, Panthers and Vikings are your question marks there.

Redskins can beat Dallas once and maybe Buffalo and Philly. I don't think they can beat the Giants, Panthers, Bears or Dallas again.

Eagles can beat the Bucs and Lions and maybe the Redskins. They can maybe beat Buffalo, but aren't beating the Giants, Patriots or Cardinals.

Dallas has Carolina and Green Bay, on top of the Redskins twice, Bills, Dolphins and Jets. Maybe they can run the AFC East gambit, but I don't think they can go 7-0 or 6-1 there.

TheFatOne

Fools gold? A healthy Aj Green, Tyler Eifert putting it together, 2 legitimate options in the back field, Marvin Jones healthy and producing, one of the better o-lines in the league. On top of that a better defense than the pats. If everybody on this team stays healthy they could give the bengals a run, but bengals have the edge for sure. Also "in foxborough"? Both are undefeated, one of them just lost their top WR do the math.

Hopefully Cannon and Vollmer can get back which will allow brady a little more time. Edelman going down today was a perfect storm given he was the guy who could get out and uncover quickest. Brady had absolutely no time for guys to actually get open. They'll adjust, but this on top of the loss of lewis is a dagger IMO for their SB chances.

We can only hope at this point Edelman has a speedy recovery. Rappaport implied they feel he can come back before the end of the regular season, obviously Dez did it, but far more often than not, a jones fracture is a season ender.
Again fools gold. What do all those names on offense even mean if your qb is a mentally fragile chocking dog when it matters. When it matters the most Dalton can't get it done. He cant get it done in primetime, he can't get it done against good teams, and he sure as shit can't get it done during the playoffs. The man is the definition of average, and choke artist. He continually comes up small when his team needs him the most. Let's not pretend that this glut of talent is going to carry his sorry ass. He has never come up big when it actually mattered against a good team. I will believe in Dalton and this Bengals team only if they manage to actually do something in the playoffs and not a second before then.

Don't call my team that. You don't like it? Fine. Call them Washington.

3 guarantees on the Giants remaining schedule: Redskins, Dolphins and Eagles. Jets, Panthers and Vikings are your question marks there.

Redskins can beat Dallas once and maybe Buffalo and Philly. I don't think they can beat the Giants, Panthers, Bears or Dallas again.

Eagles can beat the Bucs and Lions and maybe the Redskins. They can maybe beat Buffalo, but aren't beating the Giants, Patriots or Cardinals.

Dallas has Carolina and Green Bay, on top of the Redskins twice, Bills, Dolphins and Jets. Maybe they can run the AFC East gambit, but I don't think they can go 7-0 or 6-1 there.
So the you basically agree with me that 8-8 winning the division is certainly possible. Therefore until Cowboys lose two more games it makes sense for Romo to play.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Crowd is quiet, Sherman is blowing coverages, Wilson is making lots of mental errors, opposing QB is passing to receivers in tight windows and moving the ball.

This is not the Seattle team I remember.

Top Bottom