• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

squicken

CTp5BnZWwAAIMkk.jpg

Of course. I never throw my gaming shit away. Shit is packed away in the basement with my N64, PSX, Cube, genny, etc. I don't play this shit either mind you but I would hate to throw it out or give it away. Memories and shit!
I had to RIP my OG Sega and Nintendo last year. It couldn't last as long as the Undertaker but I will Miss them two. Tecmo Bowl, shinobi, Hang On.

Still got the Genny, Atari barely works, Psx & ps2. Never gave in on Xbox. Mostly due to Wifi

bionic77

Spectral can you believe Ben practiced today?

Nothing can stop that man. Not Jeff Fischer's dirty tactics, not the laws that govern consent and certainly not the Browns...

cdyhybrid

I like the uniforms. White pants would be better, but I still like it.

That said, I hope the Hawks wear a full-body green jersey next season.

6cCcKNP.jpg

Link

The Autumn Wind
Heads up guys, I'm already drunk, so I'll probably be even more belligerent than usual. Or I'll pass out shortly. Whichever.

squicken

No one will ever look as cool as Apollo did in his final match ring entrance, wearing the American flag trunks and dancing with James Brown. Lot to live up to, junior

Trey

Plant your foot and go mckelvin. Two three and outs and three missed plays from the Bills. Two touchdowns off the hands of a Santa clad player so far tonight.

Fitzpatrick playing drunk.

Top Bottom