• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Bread

Banned
Don't listen to him. This is the same guy that says Drake is auto tune trash. Auto tune? What? I think he thinks my boy is tpain. Which brings me to another point, line is obviously Racist. RACIST!
He thinks MCC took a year to be fixed too so he is clearly a JNA

Everything's going against Battlefront for me.

It being 97% online
The lack of content (especially maps) at launch
It (based on the beta) just not matching gameplay-wise with a lot of modern shooters.

But it also may be the most faithful representation of the Star Wars OT in any medium ever and certainly in video games.

My head and wallet say no, but my heart...my heart

Konka

Banned

It being 97% online
It (based on the beta) just not matching gameplay-wise with a lot of modern shooters.

But it also may be the most faithful representation of the Star Wars OT in any medium ever and certainly in video games.

I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.

bionic77

It being 97% online

The graphics and sound are dead on but the gameplay was shit. Reminds me of those Gamecube games which had epic graphics but the gameplay was nothing special.

TIE Fighter and the Super Star Wars were the best Star Wars games I have played. I never played KOTOR.

Sanjuro

The graphics and sound are dead on but the gameplay was shit. Reminds me of those Gamecube games which had epic graphics but the gameplay was nothing special.

TIE Fighter and the Super Star Wars were the best Star Wars games I have played. I never played KOTOR.

Super Star Wars, TIE, Dark Forces are the real hereos.

I'm so sorry for your loss

bionic77

Valkyria Chronicles and Fire Emblem are the most animu of games.
Draxal you are a liar and a scumbag.

Go tell your parents and teachers that they are all failures and if they need proof of it just point at your stupid face.

Btw Xboners I know you guys love the 4 great games on your system but nothing could touch the PS2. No home system has been close to it since.

Draxal

Draxal you are a liar and a scumbag.

Go tell your parents and teachers that they are all failures and if they need proof of it just point at your stupid face.

Btw Xboners I know you guys love the 4 great games on your system but nothing could touch the PS2. No home system has been close to it since.

I mean bro, you got to face reality. Ben's a big fat rapist, and Fire Emblem is super animu,

bionic77

I mean bro, you got to face reality. Ben's a big fat rapist, and Fire Emblem is super animu,
1/2 ain't bad.

You might not be the dumbest poster in this thread.

Bionic do you still have your PS2?
I'm rocking that espn 2k5 on it.
Of course. I never throw my gaming shit away. Shit is packed away in the basement with my N64, PSX, Cube, genny, etc. I don't play this shit either mind you but I would hate to throw it out or give it away. Memories and shit!

What is this sentimental crap?

0wNLJA7.jpg

fy6c89X.jpg

Draxal

Am I crazy for considering getting that Fire Emblem bundle?

If you have best buy gcu, it's cheaper than getting the regular game and the DLC. The game's better than Awakening imho, the street pass/internet features are much stronger in this game, and the animations are much stronger as well.

Yet at the same time, I think awakening's a more endearing game.

Top Bottom