• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Sounds like Romo's wrecking our defense in practice while running the scout team. Just one more game and then our road to 8-8 can begin.

squicken

Overall tho that was a pretty good direct. Lots of 3DS RPGs which is a nice surprise and Star Fox looks better

Flipped out at a reporter talking about the disrespect the Cowboys are getting. However, the reporter may have used the n word so Dez isn't necessarily wrong

The reporter who Dez says used the slur is black, as is Robert Klemko, who was also there. Klemko said in speaking with other media there that no slur was used

So it's possible that the media are covering for one of their own. Or, the guy who has a pet monkey and got arrested for fighting with his mom is in the wrong

fwiw I like Dez and don't think he's a problem in the locker room. He would greatly benefit from getting out of Dallas and into a more professional environment, though

Saban is too old. He needs to find the next BB. It's a hard thing to do. Texans and Eagles have recently gambled they found one. I still think Sean Payton is the guy to go after. Belichick and Pete Carroll had to learn from their mistakes. Payton will really need to look at why he's never been able to put a good defense on the field

Saints went to shit ever since Payton's Vicodin supply ran dry. The first franchise he goes to that keeps their medicine cabinet unlocked will have a dynasty.

I don't think it's any coincidence that Payton hasn't had a really good defense since Goodell ran ol' AFFECT THE HEAD up out of New Orleans.

I guess they were decent in 2013, but Payton and Fat Rex seem to just hate each other too much o get consistent success out of that unit working together.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't think it's any coincidence that Payton hasn't had a really good defense since Goodell ran ol' AFFECT THE HEAD up out of New Orleans.

I guess they were decent in 2013, but Payton and Fat Rex seem to just hate each other too much o get consistent success out of that unit working together.

Its not just that Rob Ryan isn't great but more that they aren't super talented on defense and completely cap strapped so improvement can only come from within.

Line_HTX

Looks like a certain shit bitch was sensitive enough to block me on Twitter. Dumb fucking knucklehead cretin deserves all the suffering.

Keep Lovie Smith and have them go 0-16 and trade Jameis out.

squicken

I'm not sure why Payton doesn't go to Dennis Allen as DC. He was in over his head as a young head coach, but he can't do worse than Rob Ryan. The Giants defense sucks mostly b/c of talent. There are some decent players on the Saints defense. won't be great, but could be much better than they are

Both Brees and Rivers have had such bad defenses opposite them in the past 5 years or so. It's a bummer to see those guys already playing meaningless games in early November

So according to NPD, it looks like everything flopped simultaneously in October.

But XB1 won the month and Uncharted Collection super bombed so I'm sure Yankee's giraffe is happy.

squicken

CTpn8muUYAA8Juh.jpg:large

tumblr_npiclrPpFD1r1p6s1o2_r1_540.gif

bionic77

3 new fire emblems?

This better not be Gods way of making it up to us for the Pats winning the SB.

Tebow don't it happen. It's not worth it.

I would prefer to hope the new Fire Emblems are Gods way of celebrating a honest champ, like maybe the Steelers.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
3 new fire emblems?

I would prefer to hope the new Fire Emblems are Gods way of celebrating a honest champ, like maybe the Steelers.

Actually, it's one game that's like 2.5 Fire Emblems and another Wii U FE game. So, 3.5 in one calendar year.

Konka

Banned
DeMarco Murray called out a Cowboys' offensive play from the sidelines

Not only did DeMarco Murray hang 161 yards of total offense and a touchdown on the Dallas Cowboys. The All-Pro running back also proved useful as a 12th man of sorts for the Eagles defense.

After all, who inside the Eagles locker room would know the Cowboys offense better than Murray, who spent the previous four seasons in Dallas?

As Brandon Lee Gowton for Bleeding Green Nation captures in this Vine, and Jimmy Kempski for Philly Voice further illustrates, Murray had a hand in diagnosing a key 3rd-and-10 play by the Cowboys. The Eagles running back can be heard yelling out to cornerback Nolan Carroll that dangerous wide receiver Dez Bryant will be on a hitch route.

Draxal

3 new fire emblems?

It's like one gigantic fire emblem divided into three separate parts.

Top Bottom