• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Tom Penny

Yea but nobody could throw a Bang 8 post like Aikman (except Fouts).

In all seriousness, maybe the criteria for who gets in needs to change. Does post season success matter for a HOF bid? I assumed it does, and thus my opinion of Rivers' bid.

Edit: I just remembered who you are. Now I don't know what to do.
Aikman put up pedestrian numbers by any standard playing with HOF talents. I dont think he ever threw 20 TDs lol never mind yards td/int ratio etc..

So Rex Ryan makes IK Enempkali a captain for the Bills against the Jets.

Bowles makes Geno Smith a captain for the game.

That should be a fun coin toss.:D

CTdiBKjVAAELxeX.jpg

Cornbread78

Baltimore better NOT lose.

Please don;t lose Balt. I can;t stand to hear Hardblah whine about losing another one due to illegal formations...

So Rex Ryan makes IK Enempkali a captain for the Bills against the Jets.
Bowles makes Geno Smith a captain for the game.
That should be a fun coin toss.:D

Why, so Smith can get the other side of his jaw broken? Emempkali did nothing wrong...

Must be pretty good for our IS dept. to block that image...

Line_HTX

Kiritobread pls. It was an illegal substitution and you know it. ;D

Plus, I don't want JAX to suddenly be in the frontrunner or something.

:Jnc

Striker

NE @ NYG

Should be an interesting game with all the Pat's injuries. Luckily the Giants lost their best DL, but they are still pretty good up front. Let's hope the patchwork quilt O-Line still holds up and Pat's can continue to win.
Sir, do you fear the likes of Cullen Jenkins, Markus Kuhn, Robert Ayers, Kerry Wynn, and a one-hand JPP? And the likes of Trevin Wade and Jayron Hosley?

Cornbread78

Sir, do you fear the likes of Cullen Jenkins, Markus Kuhn, Robert Ayers, Kerry Wynn, and a one-hand JPP? And the likes of Trevin Wade and Jayron Hosley?

Yes, Yes, I do. I'm trying to play the role of how the Giants are good in all three phases of the game. You know, they have the best WR in the game, one of the top TE's, deadly running backs, a QB with a cannon arm and deadly precision. LB's that will cleave your head off in a second, DBs that hold WRs down like a wet blanket, DE's that come at you like a runaway freight train and D lineman that will stomp on you like an ogre attacking a frail maiden...

both team's lines are decimated

oh and on JPP, the dude is a beast. How many guys do you know that did something that stupid and A) lived to tell the story and B) didn't lose an entire arm/hand from it...

Taken from other thread

Ken should of made the trade when he had the chance. Would of saved him his job.

I am really still shocked that he didnt. Getting Mariota makes way more sense long term but Ken should have had an idea at least that he was on a short lease and taken the deal that would have had more immediate impact.

Halo 5 and Fallout 4 get right after work . Ordered online with store pick up

You are going to love Halo 5. It is so fucking good.

Dunno, ask Yankee.

I couldnt care less about the Rams I just love seeing Foles fail so spectacularly. You seem to make a good amount of post about Bradford as well, pot meet kettle.

We gon lose to Jacksonville and the Rams back to back

respective bright sides, gata might finally be happy, and the Rams fans will be too distracted by their happiness to notice the moving vans being packed

I couldnt care less about the Rams I just love seeing Foles fail so spectacularly. You seem to make a good amount of post about Bradford as well, pot meet kettle.

Because the schedule makers keep putting NFC East fuckball on at prime time so everybody posts about Bradford, unlike you I don't go out of my way to find stats and articles about Bradford or Foles.

How is this so difficult for you to comprehend?

eznark

Banned
Why wouldnt I? I have 2 kids of my own and I would very much like to see our species take steps to ensure that their will be a planet here for future generations. I really struggled with the idea of even having kids because I am so worried about things going forward. Again though the 8 kids thing is very minor when it comes to rivers, I really hate his personality, and I wonder if a big part of him not having more success in the NFL is because he is such a prick. He just doesnt seem like a very inspiring guy to me.

Aside from your bizarre notion that you should have some say in how many kids people can have...what has Rivers ever done to seem like a prick? Like, what do you even know about his personality? When does he ever talk? He is so milquetoast, plays in San Diego so no one gives a fuck about him, never gets in trouble and is hardly ever even interviewed. I don't think there is a more vanilla quarterback in football. He didn't even go to a college than anyone cares about.

I guess you could hold a grudge about him holding out in 2004 but that would be super bizarre.

The hipster hate of Rivers is one of the weirder things on the sports internet to me.

Rivers hates gays and loves Rick Santorum who hates gays. That's enough for me, that he was also a dick throwing a tantrum saying "I'm not re-signing if they go to LA" so they had to tell him alright and other dick things he's done don't help, but I'm glad they're moving anyway and there's nothing he can do about it because he already signed

Aside from your bizarre notion that you should have some say in how many kids people can have...what has Rivers ever done to seem like a prick? Like, what do you even know about his personality? When does he ever talk? He is so milquetoast, plays in San Diego so no one gives a fuck about him, never gets in trouble and is hardly ever even interviewed. I don't think there is a more vanilla quarterback in football. He didn't even go to a college than anyone cares about.

I guess you could hold a grudge about him holding out in 2004 but that would be super bizarre.

The hipster hate of Rivers is one of the weirder things on the sports internet to me.

The one legit reason to hate him is for his stupid face.

This all started because I said I wouldnt want Rivers am my teams QB. He is almost 34 years old, is under .500 for his career in the playoffs, and he just rubs me the wrong way. No where in any of my posts did I say that we should be China and limit how many kids people have. If I hear someone has 8 kids, like Rivers or Cro, I think that sucks, but it isnt some huge deal that I think the government should get involved in. I wish people cared more about the planet but I totally understand that people have the right not to. I will say again by far my biggest problems with him are his not coming through in the playoffs and his demeanor. He almost seems sulky to me in the few interviews I have seen with him, and I dont think it is a coincidence that he has had so little success in the NFL. He is extremely talented though, I will give you that.

Line_HTX

Rivers hates gays and loves Rick Santorum who hates gays. That's enough for me, that he was also a dick throwing a tantrum saying "I'm not re-signing if they go to LA" so they had to tell him alright and other dick things he's done don't help, but I'm glad they're moving anyway and there's nothing he can do about it because he already signed

What did he say? And nothing is still set in stone yet, as the league wants everything to go meticulously right for a transition to occur.

MechDX

Black ops 3 is really fun. Way better than what AW was.

COD MP has gone downhill fast. The guns in AW all felt the same. I'm an LMG kind of guy and they were worthless because everyone just runs around using SMGs

I'll play Halo with my bae BG AND Boban but fuck Bread.

wat

At least he can't fit two quarters between his mangled and misshaped chompers like Mike Schmidt. Talk about goofy looking. The face of Philly sports is Edward E Neumann

I don't know how you could stop staring at his mustache long enough to look at his teeth.

But apparently Schmidt agreed with you because he got them fixed in his old age.

Bread

Banned
Rivers would make the Eagles super bowl contenders, of course yankee doesn't want him. He might not fit Chip's revolutionary scheme right.

eznark

Banned
I really wish someone could explain these other "dick things" Rivers has done. To my knowledge he hasn't even punched a cancer patient.

COD MP has gone downhill fast. The guns in AW all felt the same. I'm an LMG kind of guy and they were worthless because everyone just runs around using SMGs

I'll play Halo with my bae BG AND Boban but fuck Bread.

You're banned from Halo until you play Madden with us.

But yeah, fuck Bread.

brentech

I really wish someone could explain these other "dick things" Rivers has done. To my knowledge he hasn't even punched a cancer patient.

The only possible thing I can see people going on about is something that happened earlier in his career when Cutler was in the division and they would go back and forth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsSpYLU7Ig0
That would still be holding the dumbest grudge ever on someone that has never been an issue in the league though.

I am really still shocked that he didnt. Getting Mariota makes way more sense long term but Ken should have had an idea at least that he was on a short lease and taken the deal that would have had more immediate impact.
Ken didn't have enough balls to force GM to pull the trigger. Well his stint as coach is done. Unless he coaches college football.

Top Bottom