• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Tom Penny

The amount of coaches that screw up situational football is nuts. Bowles did the same thing against the Pats but was fortunate to to get the onside kick. He used no timeouts before the two minute warning and let the Pats use the whole clock.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
24 seconds left, 65 yards away, Fitzmagic at the helm. Let's ride.

e -

Driven off a cliff. Thelma and Louise style.

squicken

If you don't have to re-kick, I'd tell my whole punt team to tackle their guys and the punter to launch it as far as possible. Just 10 yards

Link

The Autumn Wind
LOL because he has a not all that talented team playing for the playoffs? He's done a great job.
There's plenty of talent on the team. He's just not a good head coach. Poor clock management, awful situational playcalling, and no emotion whatsoever. Ben Carson shows more emotion.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
8b6eBo1.jpg
LOL

Line_HTX

Oh wow, I didn't see Rex's lips saying FUCK YEAH!

Fucking SportsCenter playing this like some Xmas game and Rex going Ho Ho Ho.

Fox318

Jets have plenty of talent on the team.

Right now they are week at Guard and some RB depth but they have the talent to play great. Fitz is the best QB they have had since Pennington.

Tom Penny

Jets have plenty of talent on the team.

Right now they are week at Guard and some RB depth but they have the talent to play great. Fitz is the best QB they have had since Pennington.

It's amusing that Pennington has been the best QB for the Miami and the Jets for a long time.

RBH

Falcons lose to Blaine Gabbert.

Braves trade away Andrelton Simmons.

Fuck everything.

zc3vrA0.gif

cdyhybrid

Falcons are the only WC lock in the NFC. MIN's schedule is brutal. And if the Falcons can lose to SF then they may not be locks either

We still have two games against the Cards and get the Vikes at home, so all is not lost. Still an uphill climb though. Need to start getting hot.

squicken

We still have two games against the Cards and get the Vikes at home, so all is not lost. Still an uphill climb though. Need to start getting hot.

I have no doubts about SEA and AZ making the playoffs, bar a QB injury. I think that other WC will go to ATL just b/c their schedule is all cupcakes

Top Bottom