• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
fuckyeaaaahhhh.0.gif

LJ11

You can't blame Bowles for the offensive playcalling, just like you can't blame the O coordinator when Fitz makes a bad decision on 4th down. There's fault to spread all over the joint when shit goes bad, timeouts and challenges are a different story.

squicken

You can't blame Bowles for the offensive playcalling, just like you can't blame the O coordinator when Fitz makes a bad decision on 4th down. There's fault to spread all over the joint when shit goes bad, timeouts and challenges are a different story.

Over and over those two teams displayed such poor game management. Rex using up his challenges early, the TOs. Bowles not going for 2. Timeout usage at the end of the game. This the stuff the Pats don't fuck up. Go hire an Ernie Adams of your own.

Bread

Banned
Over and over those two teams displayed such poor game management. Rex using up his challenges early, the TOs. Bowles not going for 2. Timeout usage at the end of the game. This the stuff the Pats don't fuck up. Go hire an Ernie Adams of your own.
Ernie is one of a kind

The secret GOAT

Raiders got the tie-breaker over the Jets, and if we win Sunday against the Vikes we'll have the tie-breaker over the Bills as well, based on strength of victory. Steelers still got us tho, and I have little hope that the Browns will pull out a win.

Still half a season of football to play tho, so guess we'll see what happens.

Raiders got the tie-breaker over the Jets, and if we win Sunday against the Vikes we'll have the tie-breaker over the Bills as well, based on strength of victory. Steelers still got us tho, and I have little hope that the Browns will pull out a win.

Still half a season of football to play tho, so guess we'll see what happens.

Steelers remaining schedule is tough though and having 4 conference losses is a big problem. I think it would have been better for them if the Jets had won tonight and pushed the Bills towards the bottom as the Steelers don't play either team. Cause the more teams that clog it up probably means the Steelers lose out on some of those multiple team tiebreakers.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Chill out fellow Bills-bros. I know it's unusual, but they won a an ugly game for a change. Normally, we'd play ugly and still find a way to lose. Even the undefeated teams this year have had some bad games they managed to eek out. It's not much, but a 2-game division win streak is a good start. And we lost two games directly due to the team being down every single offensive weapon.

Gobias

Banned
Cloud is Smash is pretty ridiculous but at this point I wouldn't mind them just going crazy and adding a bunch of weird shit cause why not.

edit: I forgot I had this avatar

cdyhybrid

Cloud is Smash is pretty ridiculous but at this point I wouldn't mind them just going crazy and adding a bunch of weird shit cause why not.

edit: I forgot I had this avatar

They have to announce the FF7 remake is coming out for the next Nintendo system now, right?

Gobias

Banned
They have to announce the FF7 remake is coming out for the next Nintendo system now, right?

I doubt it. Snake came into Smash the same time Metal Gear Solid 4 came out and there had not been a single MGS game on Nintendo since Twin Snakes.

Linkle is like the worst name ever.

Line_HTX

CVS3 probably never gonna happen either. I guess it's just SF5 until SF6 at this point.

#SayNoToAnimuGames

Yeah, license issues and sharing properties with Capcom is a huge bitch.

Buff Morrigan and Vergil.

#YesAnimeFighters

SF is already anime, you sucker.

*R. Mika taunts Heretic

lol, you could easily classify something like a CvS or SF game animu with the art style and fanservice. Mai alone would be enough.

Marvel is pretty animu.

Flashy colors, hypest, long combos, gimmick characters, touch of deaths, air dashes and double jumps. The most animu fighter.

Yeah, license issues and sharing properties with Capcom is a huge bitch.

Buff Morrigan and Vergil.

#YesAnimeFighters

SF is already anime, you sucker.

*R. Mika taunts Heretic

Marvel is pretty animu.

Flashy colors, hypest, long combos, gimmick characters, touch of deaths, air dashes and double jumps. The most animu fighter.

I hope you guys go to hell. *Looks at your AV*

Yep I really hope you go to hell.

Top Bottom