• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

So just got my tickets to my first dolphins game, can't wait to see how they disappoint :D

EXx7lmT.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

MechDX

CTqYlO7UcAAPYwV.jpg:large

This is basically me going into every thread on GAF today. NPD, Xbox BC thread, that McDonalds mozzarella sticks thread....all of them

MRSA

Banned
The battery in my car went bad, while I was in my car waiting for AAA, I saw some coyotes. Too bad I couldn't shoot them like in Montana.

Mifune

Mehmber
Chill out fellow Bills-bros. I know it's unusual, but they won a an ugly game for a change. Normally, we'd play ugly and still find a way to lose. Even the undefeated teams this year have had some bad games they managed to eek out. It's not much, but a 2-game division win streak is a good start. And we lost two games directly due to the team being down every single offensive weapon.

I'm pretty happy. A Thursday night game in the rain was bound to be ugly.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Yup. Still really fucking pissed about last night's loss. Looks like my students are in for it today. POP QUIZZES FOR ALL! *sigh* Link, I'm ready, bro. I'm ready to quit the season. These sons of bitches won't have me to depress any more.

Unless we win next week.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I had the weirdest dream that Cloud was in Smash Bros.

That was crazy. I don't remember falling asleep reading gamefaqs.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Are you fucking kidding me? No Pats / Giants in this market?! Stupid TV executives putting fucking Denver at 3:25 also instead of 3:05, what a joke.

Let's go to RenFest with Dega and wienke, shall we?
Whats that?
I had the weirdest dream that Cloud was in Smash Bros.

That was crazy. I don't remember falling asleep reading gamefaqs.

Did you dream about Linkle too?

breads > bread

If he ain't a pats fan then breads >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bread

edit: Everyone needs to wake up

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I just found out what Linkle is....

And that Twilight Princess HD is a thing.

Bless you Nintendo.

Dega at the RenFesf:

b01f30fc55cb44728fe7ddfa4368128a.jpg

Top Bottom