• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

Dragon

Banned
I can't decide whether to get incredibly drunk to watch this game or not drink at all. I know, first world problems. And my friends, who are Panthers fans, want to watch the games out in Charlotte where I swear I'll get incredibly drunk and go nuts :/

RBH

gATv7kc.png

8afmt9L.png

ZlA8RWM.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You're a redneck with that red hair fixin' to do something, eh?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Line I don't know if you know this but apparently we're racist for having a blonde woman preference.

Safe to say other than the Portland area Maine is like 99% red neck

Kennebunkport!

Okay everything North of Portland on 93 or 95 (can't recall) is redneck city. Everything south of there isn't bad and more of an extension of MA and NH.

Look towards Wisconsin for your answer.

Fuck you

Talking shit because your team finally isn't as inept as Detroit smh

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hot pft takes said:
Throughout a difficult second year for Texans coach Bill O’Brien, John McClain of the Houston Chronicle repeatedly has said on PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio that owner Bob McNair won’t fire O’Brien after the season.

But maybe O’Brien will decide to walk away. Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports reports that O’Brien is interested in the vacancy at the University of Maryland.

#BOB

Top Bottom