• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

MRSA

Banned
Raiders have been drafting pretty well the past 3 years.

2013 is meh, but there's three starters from that class (well technically 4, IR).

DJ Hayden (God he's a fuckin bum)
Menelik Watson (He was playing very well at RT until he broke)
Michael Rivera (His sister is hot)
Latavius Murray

2014 was a god send
Khalil Mack
Derek Carr
Gabe Jackson
Justin Ellis
TJ Carrie

2015 looks like another good class
Amari Cooper
Mario Edwards
Clive Walford

That's 13 starters in 3 years, pretty solid foundation.

MRSA

Banned
Leave my boy alone :(

Have them break Tammy instead.

Beautiful, it hurts.

khalil-mack-tom-brady-nfl-oakland-raiders-new-england-patriots.jpg

Thanks for your boy Marcel Reece!

marcel-reece2.jpg

Dummervil doing god's work

tom-brady-sack.gif

Line_HTX

God, whoever decided that the Houston market should be excluded from Patriots / Giants should be pulverized and beaten the fuck up. This map fucking sucks.

MRSA

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukIpyCWylic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0kzJgBT1M0

One of the few bright spots on the football team during my time as a student there.

WR, TE, FB, RB; that fatty can do it all.

I still can't believe you like that pisswater. There's gotta be better selections..

If given a choice of pisswater, I will pick Coors Light over Bud Light (Fuck you Bead) and Miller Lite. Otherwise I'll take an Old Fashioned.

Forgot to tell everyone:

Getting some property in Maine from my father in law and building a cabin to live in, off the grid. Going to build a small shack nearby for Milj to live in so my kids can have a crazy German uncle.

We're going to drive to Boston and meet up with Bread and Sanjuro bat their respective bars see what happens.

Okay, I'm not invited?!

Thought we were friends :(

duxstar

Good news guys , the Niners can't actually lose this week, although with a week off I fully expect 1 of our best players to either to decide to retire , or get arrested for killing someone.

Also good news, I'm not even sure who our best player is anymore, maybe Joe Staley or Bowman ?

squicken

Legend vs Football and Bradford vs Tanny. I'm so proud of all of them

Steelers should coast and so should Philly. Guy from Miami was on an Eagles podcast and laid out a pretty thorough case as for why the Phins are terrible and it's not just coaching. One thing Chip has done is beat bad teams

Beach

Marcel Reece is probably one of the more likable guys in the league. Wish he was used more to spell Murray though.

Today, we are all Browns fans.

Greg

I had a dream Clay Matthews was cut... there was even an interview and he was like "I thought I was playing really well, but the game ended and they just told me I was off the team"

and then I went to some new restaurant and complained about my food being cold, and I ended up getting in a fist fight with the owner because he said I complained too loud

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I had a dream Clay Matthews was cut... there was even an interview and he was like "I thought I was playing really well, but the game ended and they just told me I was off the team"

and then I went to some new restaurant and complained about my food being cold, and I ended up getting in a fist fight with the owner because he said I complained too loud

uh

Clay was cut

:jnc

Where are my RL gifs!

Fox318

That wasn't a dream dude

Top Bottom