• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 10 |OT| - A Fraud is Not Clearly Better Than Blaine Gabbert

MechDX

Tried to play assault mode Halo 5 with Boban and Kas last night but my assault rifle went all Stafford on me. Shooting everywhere and not hitting a damn thing. :(

Line_HTX

Anyone know how to deal with back hairs

It's not a fur, but those long stray hairs are annoying.

image.php

squicken

Big Ben is active but is the backup. He'll play if they struggle, so ... why not start him if you have that little faith in the backup? Start Ben, score 50 points in the first quarter and then let Landry handoff for the rest of the game

Presented without comment:

Presented with comment:

Chris Burke ‏@ChrisBurke_SI 8m8 minutes ago
.@RapSheet says players will be allowed to pay tribute to Paris victims without being subject to fines for violating NFL's uniform policy.

Pretty fucking heinous that the National Football League has to make this declaration.

squicken

Working with Kaep aged Kurt Warner 50 years. He looks like Moses down from Mount Sinai

Cause they're playing the Browns.

Tomlin seems to have very little faith in Landry. He obviously gets to watch him every day in practice so I'm not doubting his skepticism, but why not let Ben rest until after the bye? Just trust the defense and Antonio Brown to beat CLE

Really, just trust the Browns to beat the Browns

Line_HTX

wait, why does my box say Big Bang Theory on @1 on Fox instead of football...

is this a sick joke?!

Yeah, I fucking don't want KC / DEN. This map is a complete joke.

Landry could be good enough to win, as Browns gonna shoot themselves in the foot first.

Working with Kaep aged Kurt Warner 50 years. He looks like Moses down from Mount Sinai

Tomlin seems to have very little faith in Landry. He obviously gets to watch him every day in practice so I'm not doubting his skepticism, but why not let Ben rest until after the bye? Just trust the defense and Antonio Brown to beat CLE

Really, just trust the Browns to beat the Browns
I agree that the best time to play Ben is to start him. That foot is gonna tighten up in this cold just standing on the sideline. Regardless, this is a divisional game and I expect it to be close. The Steelers have a terrible habit of fucking up games like this or playing to the level of their opponent.

this_guy

Forgot to tell everyone:

Getting some property in Maine from my father in law and building a cabin to live in, off the grid. Going to build a small shack nearby for Milj to live in so my kids can have a crazy German uncle.

We're going to drive to Boston and meet up with Bread and Sanjuro bat their respective bars see what happens.

Maine has more rednecks than Texas.

Narag

@AdamSchefter
NFL has instructed officials to stop today's DEN-KC game when Peyton Manning sets all-time passing yards record for proper acknowledgment.

at least it'll beo ut fo the way early

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Maine has more rednecks than Texas.

Pretty sure there are more people in the hills of East Texas and out in the sticks in all of West Texas than there are hicks in Maine.

Lord knows the gene pools of East Texas could use some diversity though.

Line_HTX

Pretty sure there are more people in the hills of East Texas and out in the sticks in all of West Texas than there are hicks in Maine.

You're a redneck with that red hair fixin' to do something, eh?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MechDX

Safe to say other than the Portland area Maine is like 99% red neck

Milchjon

So this question has been following me all day, friends. Bear with me pls

What if god had put our buttholes someplace we couldn't reach

Where would humanity be today

Top Bottom