• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Well Rodgers, I guess that's what happens when crap refs ignore the other team's guy getting face masked.

Not excusing Vikes mistakes but some seriously dirty reffing in this game.

It's weird because Packers are actually my fave team but I want to see Vikings break free this year, Packers are garbage this year and deserve to stay ranked behind.

brentech

The roughing was weak in terms of "roughing", but there is no question that it was late and absolutely no reason to even touch him. Ball was well out of his hands and the defender had already pulled up, just decided to give the push.

eznark

Banned
Well Rodgers, I guess that's what happens when crap refs ignore the other team's guy getting face masked.

It's weird because Packers are actually my fave team but I want to see Vikings break free this year, Packers are garbage this year and deserve to stay ranked behind.

What. The. Fuck. Is. This. Post.

Vikings defense has been garbage, just letting Teddy get swarmed.
What. The. Fuck. Is. This. Post. Revisited.

The roughing was weak in terms of "roughing", but there is no question that it was late and absolutely no reason to even touch him. Ball was well out of his hands and the defender had already pulled up, just decided to give the push.
If you're going to get a roughing call make it count

Badgerst3

Rush And Pass D will be their playoff downfall.

No, I totally agree. Just saying it's bound to happen after the reffing before. I still can't believe there was no call on that face mask.

Rush And Pass D will be their playoff downfall.

Yep, pretty much. Like I said, it's weird because I'm not a one man team (I just can't do that, I like variety). I follow four teams: Packers (my favorite, really disappointed at how they've declined last few years which makes this game feel all the more disingenuous), Vikes (ugh, why do I keep letting myself think this is "the year" they'll make really care?), Bears (mainly because my best friend likes them), and Giants (we'll always have 2008 Super Bowl).

As someone else said, might as well just crown the Patriots at this point. I still can't get over how brain dead was Russell Wilson not to pass to Lynch, most bizarre brain melt ever.

Anyways, sorry for the rambling. Just a random crank popping in who lurks in the NFL threads every week. :p

We knew what you meant, Nomar.

Unless Flacco was injured so bad that his injury travelled back in time... If so, can we do that to Brady?

JABEE

CUcpFYoWoAAe-Ne.jpg:large
http://youtu.be/5wRM-t7wvF0

brentech

Yep, pretty much. Like I said, it's weird because I'm not a one man team (I just can't do that, I like variety). I follow four teams: Packers (my favorite, really disappointed at how they've declined last few years which makes this game feel all the more disingenuous), Vikes (ugh, why do I keep letting myself think this is "the year" they'll make really care?), Bears (mainly because my best friend likes them), and Giants (we'll always have 2008 Super Bowl).

As someone else said, might as well just crown the Patriots at this point. I still can't get over how brain dead was Russell Wilson not to pass to Lynch, most bizarre brain melt ever.

Anyways, sorry for the rambling. Just a random crank popping in who lurks in the NFL threads every week. :p
Squicken has been out Squickened.

Draconian

You like three teams in the same division? :jnc

Greg

Packers, Vikings, and Bears... what the FUCK

do you even football?

KaYotiX

Banned
Yep, pretty much. Like I said, it's weird because I'm not a one man team (I just can't do that, I like variety). I follow four teams: Packers (my favorite, really disappointed at how they've declined last few years which makes this game feel all the more disingenuous), Vikes (ugh, why do I keep letting myself think this is "the year" they'll make really care?), Bears (mainly because my best friend likes them), and Giants (we'll always have 2008 Super Bowl)

Your a fan of 3 NFC North team's? Just get out......

I follow four teams: Packers (my favorite, really disappointed at how they've declined last few years which makes this game feel all the more disingenuous), Vikes (ugh, why do I keep letting myself think this is "the year" they'll make really care?), Bears (mainly because my best friend likes them), and Giants (we'll always have 2008 Super Bowl).
You're making my brain hurt, friend.

I don't think this makes you a bad person, but I can see why others would!

Top Bottom