• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

JABEE

Yep, pretty much. Like I said, it's weird because I'm not a one man team (I just can't do that, I like variety). I follow four teams: Packers (my favorite, really disappointed at how they've declined last few years which makes this game feel all the more disingenuous), Vikes (ugh, why do I keep letting myself think this is "the year" they'll make really care?), Bears (mainly because my best friend likes them), and Giants (we'll always have 2008 Super Bowl).

As someone else said, might as well just crown the Patriots at this point. I still can't get over how brain dead was Russell Wilson not to pass to Lynch, most bizarre brain melt ever.

Anyways, sorry for the rambling. Just a random crank popping in who lurks in the NFL threads every week. :p
The Lions can't even win over this guy!

Bread

Banned
Yep, pretty much. Like I said, it's weird because I'm not a one man team (I just can't do that, I like variety). I follow four teams: Packers (my favorite, really disappointed at how they've declined last few years which makes this game feel all the more disingenuous), Vikes (ugh, why do I keep letting myself think this is "the year" they'll make really care?), Bears (mainly because my best friend likes them), and Giants (we'll always have 2008 Super Bowl).

As someone else said, might as well just crown the Patriots at this point. I still can't get over how brain dead was Russell Wilson not to pass to Lynch, most bizarre brain melt ever.

Anyways, sorry for the rambling. Just a random crank popping in who lurks in the NFL threads every week. :p
wat

Hunter S.

joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

jakncoke

Banned

lurk more at game faqs sloot

I heard they won another one after that.

brentech

I still hate chop blocks.

Diving at a dude's knees is a legitimate block in the NFL.
Diving at a dude's knees who is not engaged and can see the guy coming at him is absolutely not a chop block. It is no different then getting tackled low.

Badgerst3

With ya man. Packer fan since Lynn Dickey and James Lofton. That said- they will inevitably crush my spirit like last years complete Seahawk second half championship meltdown.

Guess Bengals would be my second pick this year. Deserving after years of angst.

I am stunned.. Wow.

Top Bottom