• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

eznark

Banned
I also find the Packers O-Line to be overrated. They supposedly have one of the best yet I see Rodgers almost every passing play having to drop back on a shotgun all the time (in fact, almost all of their passing plays seem to be shotguns) and the line doesn't give Lacy much running room at all.

watwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwat

squicken

:jnc
They did score 30 on us :/ granted they were healthier then though
How much do the schaub led Ravens drop? I'm going atleast 120 rushing yds

If ever the Browns D was going to have a good day, this has to be it. They have lost their top WR, RB and QB

watwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwat
They were played up as being pretty damn good going into the season.

Then, the games started.

Miracle

The heck is with you? For most of the beginning of the season especially they have been constantly praised for their offensive line.

eznark

Banned
There was talk of improvement from mediocre to better than average going into the year. No one has claimed they are one of the best in the league and no one has claimed they are even above average in months.

Why? Serious question. Offensive players spike the ball all the time.

Not in the field of play they don't. Only after touchdowns.

Of course, Scrotum Slasher should have been flagged for taking his helmet off and for going to his knees after the TD, so the refs still owe us one unsportsmanlike.

I know it's only the shitty niners but I'm so glad where we played a game with solid defense and good running game. Controlled the game, the ball, the clock etc... such a throwback game.

Now if we can only do this against a solid team I will actually be happy.

squicken

Teddy takes a lot of sacks. Dunno if that is good (b/c he is looking deep) or bad (b/c he doesn't see coverage/pressure fast enough). But his rate stats are misleading. He's lost almost 50 yards to sacks even though his YPA is over 10

Teddy takes a lot of sacks. Dunno if that is good (b/c he is looking deep) or bad (b/c he doesn't see coverage/pressure fast enough). But his rate stats are misleading. He's lost almost 50 yards to sacks even though his YPA is over 10
That's the Rodgers/Ben school of quarterbacking. I think it's a net positive, as long as the QB can avoid taking big hits and holds on to the ball.

brentech

Seems like he just doesn't see some if they aren't coming down the pipe. He's missed two coming from safety and NB that he just had no idea about.

I still can't believe she's Psylocke now.

I don't know what part is worse, Olivia showing her rage by rapping the guy on the side of the head with her microphone or saying to the black guy "Are you ready for a white lady to feed you pie??!" Every time I see her I can't help but think of that video, she comes off as having quite a temper. Supposedly one of the players from the video said they all unanimously decided to give her the silent treatment because she was a complete witch to them at some point before the segment started and didn't want to play nice with her on camera anymore.

MRSA

Banned

He's slow at his reads, like really slow and his awareness is basically Kaep. Well he had the same situation as Kaep last week against the Raiders an uncovered WR presnap, doesn't see it.

eznark

Banned
That's the Rodgers/Ben school of quarterbacking. I think it's a net positive, as long as the QB can avoid taking big hits and holds on to the ball.

Except Bridgewater doesn't use the time extra time to find guys. He just looks lost on a lot of plays and is abysmal at feeling pressure.

LJ11

They don't even try to get the ball out quick, deep drop backs with 7 guys blocking makes a shitty OL even worse. Norv ball at its finest.

Top Bottom