• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

brentech

Need to see this team do it again a couple times before I think they're back. Cobb seems to be a broken man at the moment, but so was Crosby a couple years ago.

GG Vikes GAF
Need to see this team do it again a couple times before I think they're back. Cobb seems to be a broken man at the moment, but so was Crosby a couple years ago.
Cobb will get it figured out, not that worried about him.

Offensive line still scares me.

Defensive line... I want to believe, but I don't yet.

eznark

Banned
Blowout win on the road as an underdog. Stomp the child abuser. Have 6 sacks. Score the most points on the Vikings all year.

Good afternoon.

Ugh, and we were like a cunt hair away from signing Rawls after the draft too. Damn it Jerry, should have tossed some extra $$$ at him.

I'm surprised that Olivia Munn video isn't linked or mentioned every time someone says her name, an ill tempered, condescending and racist display all in one. I'd love to see someone like Kimmel or Stern play it for her.

Anyways, Packers finally got their mojo back for this game, too bad it's probably a waste. Vikes were so disappointing today.

CFL is on my TV...

Suffer!
YGragyb.gif

It's kind of interesting how much NFL-GAF is slowing down as the season goes on. During the same time during Week 9 the thread had 2000+ more posts than this one.

Kiryu

Is it just me that I really hate Cary Williams for his often blown coverage and allowed plays of big yards?

Of course Kam Chancellor did bad as well for TE plays.

No one gives a fuck about this: Fantasy Draft Rawls pick up (Yes I picked him up today!) on Fantasy Draft saved me a game.

Beach

It's kind of interesting how much NFL-GAF is slowing down as the season goes on. During the same time during Week 9 the thread had 2000+ more posts than this one.
Always happens every year I believe. Hope fades for some fans and post less. Also didn't help that the Thursday game this week moved like 80 posts only

Top Bottom