• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

Godslay

Banned
Brock will kill Brady

zjqfa4M.gif

Sure would be nice to watch the game

Not missing much. Patriots beat up Oline can't protect Brady. Tyrod Taylor has been pretty good but has missed some key opportunities which would jhave been sure touchdowns.

And now JAmes White just breaks a tackle for a TD.

ANd the Patriots consecutive scoring record in quarters lives another quarter

And now Rex Ryan is beating himself up because he called the blitz that led to that TD and absolutely didn't have to.

Hindl

Why? that's stupid.. it's an RPG for god's sake... it adds an element to the game and let's people roleplay more if they want to...

Yeah I agree, the perks do allow you to do a lot of stuff, but it's just the most recent entry in the streamlining of Bethesda's games. And obviously it's working, I think Fallout 4 has already outsold Fallout 3 and NV. People like their shit dumbed down

Although it's worth noting that I've actively hated Bethesda's games, and this is the first one that I've enjoyed. I just wish the gameplay of Fallout 4 had the RPG of Fallout 3

Top Bottom