• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 11 |OT| - A Fraud‘s Time

squicken

Yeah I agree, the perks do allow you to do a lot of stuff, but it's just the most recent entry in the streamlining of Bethesda's games. And obviously it's working, I think Fallout 4 has already outsold Fallout 3 and NV. People like their shit dumbed down

The most glorious of all freedoms is the freedom from thinking!

Yeah I agree, the perks do allow you to do a lot of stuff, but it's just the most recent entry in the streamlining of Bethesda's games. And obviously it's working, I think Fallout 4 has already outsold Fallout 3 and NV. People like their shit dumbed down

Fallout 3 was the easiest compared to New Vegas because you had enough levels and perks that you can make whatever character you'd like.. Just cut and paste.. It's not hard.

LJ11

Story of the year really, the backers and safeties just don't make tackles in the open field.

Too many mistakes. Now they'll cave our heads in.

TheFatOne

This is generally how the Pats put teams away. Score before the end of the half, and right at the beginning of the third. Defense has played well so far today. Few plays here and there they have blown, but that is to be expected.

Godslay

Banned
So it is up to Brock to stop the the evil empire?

Saw a stat where it was something crazy like Belichick wins 95% of his games against 1st year QBs.

I know Brock has sat for the last three, but he's just as inexperienced actually starting as a rookie so I think he falls in that category technically.

What an outstanding and fairy tale like season for Pats fans, Colts not going to make playoffs and Peyton Manning leads the league in INTs and probably his last year. While Brady goes undefeated and captures his fifth title at SB50 in San Francisco. And I quit watching football.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
MADREX.0.0.gif

Godslay

Banned
Pats OL is in top half of the league statistically.

~15th depending on what you are looking at, lots of complaining about the OL is not really warranted even if they are backups.

Top Bottom